Product code: 46443110
Now anyone can create the perfect FELINE FLICK with the magic shodõ pen that's so easy to use.
From Brigitte Bardot to Jennifer Lopez and Kate Moss, THE FELINE FLICK works on every face shape to elongate your eyes and lift your features, for a sexy, cat-like gaze.
Charlotte created the very first Fine-Line Shodõ Pen, inspired by the Zen art-form of Japanese Calligraphy where each line is achieved through one stroke- there's no re-trace.
THE FELINE FLICK has a fine-tipped calligraphy-style brush that's so easy and effortless to use.
- Starting from the inner corner of the eye, draw a very fine line as close as possible to the lash line.
- Keep drawing a thin line until two thirds of the way across. From this point start to thicken the line, sweeping the pen slightly up and out.
- Instead of following the curve of the eye downwards, keep drawing the line diagonally upwards. Once you get level with the end of the eye, keep sweeping the line out and up. Your flick should end 2mm from the end of your eye.
- Always look straight into the mirror. If you look down then you will naturally pull the line downwards.
- To intensify, add a fine line of eyeliner underneath the bottom lashes at the outer corner as close to the lashes as possible. This should join your top eyeliner at the outer corner for a completed, lifted effect.
- For a true feline finish, curl your lashes and then apply Full Fat Lashes mascara adding extra volume to the outer corner lashes, elongating the eye.
- Charlotte Tilbury
As a make-up artist working in the fashion and beauty industry for over 20 years and as a busy professional woman and mother determined to look my best, I use the incredible transformative power of make-up on a daily basis. From a young age, I noticed the effect a beautiful woman had entering a room and wanted to understand her secret weapon. Then, at 13 I discovered mascara and personally experienced the power of make-up. I have been hooked ever since.
Early in my career, I was determined and persistent and built my network of professional peers – photographers, models and stylists – many of whom I still work with today. The 1990s – the era of supermodels who epitomised glamorous beauty and really embraced hair and make-up artistry – were inspiring and formative for me.
I believe that every woman wants to feel beautiful, powerful and sexy and that make-up is a great way to achieve this.
I'm privileged to work with some of the most incredible people in the fashion and beauty industry. I've also worked as a creative consultant with many fantastic beauty brands and
More from Charlotte Tilbury
- Standard delivery within 5 working days (in time for Christmas)
- Next or named day delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
- International delivery
- Not available
- Find out how we may still help you
- Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops from 2pm Thursday
- Collect+ from a local shop from Thursday
- Returning an item
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis and Waitrose Shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy