Chloé Absolu Eau de Parfum
An irresistible essence that intensifies the signature Chloé fragrance.
The intensity and depth of the Damascena rose, already present in the original fragrance, is increased and combined with an absolute of Centifolia rose from Grasse. While vanilla absolute unfurls its round, velvety facets, a touch of patchouli adds character. The Chloé signature is more captivating than ever.
The fragrance is enclosed in a modern, delicately pleated bottle. Dipped in 24 carat gold, the collar is graced with a delicate hand-tied ribbon set with gold thread.
Freedom, lightness and femininity: these are the principles on which Chloé was founded in Paris more than 60 years ago. Today Chloé's vision of romantic, effortless chic lives in ready-to-wear, accessories, and fragrances.
- Fragrance Range
- Chloé Absolu
- Fragrance Release Date
- Fragrance Type
- Eau de Parfum
- Scent Information The family or sub-group which this fragrance could be classified under. The four primary fragrance families are Floral, Oriental, Woody and Fresh.
- Scent Intensity Information The intensity or strength of the fragrance. Light – subtle and suitable for everyday wear Moderate - a noticeable but not overpowering signature scent Strong - ideal for those who want to make a bold, confident statement
- Scent Longevity Information Approximately how long the scent remains detectable when worn. Light - up to 2 hours Medium - 2 to 4 hours Long-Lasting - 4 hours +
- Selling Size
- Unit Price Measure
- Unit Price Size
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops Friday from 2pm
- Collect + from a local shop from Friday, postcode exclusions apply
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Next or named day delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy