Circulon Style Hard-Anodised Aluminium Non-Stick Stir Fry Wok & Lid, 30cm, Black
Product code: 81342806
The Circulon Style wok is made of lightweight but tough hard-anodised aluminium with Circulon's TOTAL® non-stick coating.
The inside of the pan has high-low circular grooves which, together with the non-stick coating, provide excellent food release when sautéing or braising. Little or no oil is required, for healthier cooking.
The pan's edge-to-edge induction-suitable base offers even heat distribution and no hot spots. It comes with a stainless steel lid for keeping in moisture, and a stylish 'S' shape handle on the lid. The riveted side handles are strong, secure and comfortable to hold with a 'stay cool' design, when on the hob.
- TOTAL® non-stick coating
- Even heat distribution
- 'S' shape lid handle
- 'Stay cool' handles riveted for strength
- Dishwasher safe and oven safe to 260°C
- Suitable for all hob types, including induction
- Lifetime guarantee
Metal pan handles heat up when cooking so be careful when lifting pans and touching handles. Please use an oven glove, mitt or pot holder when handling hot pans.
- Hard-anodised aluminium with non-stick coating
- Cookware Features
- Induction Compatible, Dishwasher Safe, Oven Safe, Non Stick
- H13.7 x W31.6 x D50.3cm
- Dishwasher Safe
- Induction Compatible
- Hard Anodised Aluminium
- Microwave Safe
- Oven Safe
- Yes to 260°C
- Pan Type
- Woks & Stir Fry Pans
Delivery & returns
- Standard Delivery
- UK delivery within 5 days, 8am - 8pm, Monday to Saturday. Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.50.
- Click & Collect
- Free on orders over £30, £2.50 if you spend less. Choose a collection day at checkout, next day available at some locations. Available at Waitrose, selected John Lewis shops, Shell stations and Booths stores.
- Collect your delivery from over 5000 local convenience shops. Your next available collection day will show at checkout.
- Evening delivery to selected cities
- Order before 10am to get same day evening delivery to addresses within London M25, Manchester, Birmingham and Leeds. Available 7 days a week, delivery between 7 – 10pm on a day of your choice. We’ll text you a 1-hour delivery window on the day. Delivered by 100% electric vehicles.
- Next or Named Day Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, 8am - 8pm, 7 days a week. You'll receive a text on the morning of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Morning Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, by 10.30am available 7 days a week.
Return small or medium items by post or to John Lewis & Partners and Waitrose & Partners shops.
Large items (delivered by two people, such as appliances and furniture) can be returned using our Home Collection service.
You can also return a Click & Collect order to where you collected it.
Our extended Christmas returns policy
We've extended our usual limit for returns just for the festive season. Any gift bought between 27 September 2023 and 24 December 2023 can be returned up until 23 January 2024, if it's unwanted or unsuitable.