Product code: 46081414
A 2-step mask that delivers continuous hydration overnight for supple, dewy skin by drenching your face with moisture and then locking it in. This next-level sleeping mask is proven to give you plump, smooth skin after one night.
- Step 1: Instantly replenish moisture with a cooling gel essence powered by rosewater, damask rose extract and hyaluronic acid
- Step 2: Lock it in with a silky water-cream mask that uses time-release technology
How to use:
- 1. After cleansing, apply the amber-coloured gel essence to your face and let it absorb
- 2. Immediately follow with the silky water-cream mask
- 3. Leave on overnight. Can be used nightly as the last step in your skincare routine
- Proven to lock in hydration for 24 hours*
- After one night:
- Proven to prevent water loss*
- Proven increase in deep hydration**
- 100% felt their skin was supple, dewy, and smooth***
- 100% noticed the look of a full night’s rest (aka not tired)***
*Instrumental test on 10 subjects. **Instrumental test on 12 subjects. ***Self-assessment on 60 subjects during 1 month.
- Rosewater: helps comfort the skin
- Damask rose extract: hydrates, smoothes and strengthens the skin’s barrier
- Time-release liquid patches: technology that traps moisture and delivers continuous hydration
- Hyaluronic acid: enhances suppleness with a plumping effect
- Evening primrose root extract: locks in hydration
- Beauty Category
Displays the beauty category.
- Face Mask
Fresh is pure beauty.
The fusion of effective natural ingredients, time-honoured rituals, and modern science offers a sensorial experience with undeniable results that is completely unique to Fresh.
Fresh is credited with a number of industry firsts and pioneered the use of many natural ingredients like soy and sugar, as well as developing a cult-following for its Rose and Black Tea Collections.More from Fresh
Delivery & returns
- Standard Delivery
UK delivery within 5 days, 7.30am - 6pm, Monday to Saturday. Free on orders over £50, otherwise £3.50.
- Click & Collect
Free on orders over £30, £2 if you spend less. Choose a collection day at checkout, next day available at some locations. Available at Waitrose, Co-op branches, Shell stations and Booths stores.
Collect your delivery from over 7000 local convenience shops within 3 days.
Order before 6pm Sunday - Friday for collection the next day.
- Next or Named Day Delivery
Delivery on the day of your choice, 7.30am - 6pm, 7 days a week. Order by 6pm for delivery the next day.
You'll receive a text on the morning of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Morning Delivery
Named morning delivery by 10.30am, available 7 days a week. Order by 6pm for delivery the next morning.
Return small or medium items by post or to John Lewis & Partners and Waitrose & Partners shops.
Large items (delivered by two people, such as appliances and furniture) can be returned using our Home Collection service.
You can also return a Click & Collect order to where you collected it.