Fujifilm X-T2 Compact System Camera with XF 18-55mm IS Lens, 4K Ultra HD, 24.3MP, Wi-Fi, OLED EVF, 3” Tiltable LCD Screen
4 bundles available - Save up to £250.00
With stunning image clarity, SLR-style handling, and intuitive mechanical dials, Fujifilm’s X-T2 is a compact system camera of outstanding performance and build. A weather-resistant body designed for mobility combined with high speed shooting mean it’s ideal for street and on-the-go photography. The X-T2 has updated processing speed, viewfinder, autofocus, and video resolution compared to the previous model for pristine, professional results, super-fast. This is an impressively featured camera that brings renowned Fujifilm picture quality to your stills and movies, in a beautiful-to-use unit.
A 24.3MP X-Trans CMOS III APS-C sensor captures the image in stunning quality. Its highly random pixel array reduces moiré and false colours without the use of an optical low-pass filter. The X-Processor Pro engine, approximately four times faster than the previous model, delivers amazing colour reproduction and tone gradation for stills and videos with high ISO sensitivity and low visual noise, at amazing speed.
The 2.36 million dot high definition electronic viewfinder is perfectly aligned to give you the sense of being at one with the camera. Quality-wise, it’s comparable with an optical viewfinder, but has the advantage of displaying a live view that reflects exposure settings. It also boasts an impressive magnification ratio of 0.77x.
Recording the moving image in 4K Ultra HD video (it’s actually gathering approximately 1.8 times the information needed for 4K) means your videos will be of breathtakingly detailed quality, and future-proofed. Film simulation modes such as monochrome and documentary options are available while filming, so no need for post-production.
The power of the processing engine and improved algorithms combine to significantly improve the auto-focus capabilities of the X-T2 over the previous model. It has a larger high-speed and high-precision phase detection AF area, and copes easily with points of light, low-contrast objects and delicate textures. And it features a new Autofocus Custom setting for even higher accuracy when tracking moving subjects.
It’s supplied with a versatile 18-55mm zoom lens with maximum aperture f2.8 and a broad focal length ranging from 27mm wide angle to 84mm telephoto (35mm format equivalent). Compact and portable, it features fast motor-driven autofocus and four stop image stabilisation for reliably crisp image capture in any shooting environment. An ideal lens to get the very best out of the X-T2.
Weather Resistant Body
Manual dials offer direct control over shutter speed, ISO sensitivity, exposure compensation, drive modes and metering modes. The weather resistant structure is sealed in 63 places and is both dust and water resistant. Additionally it’s designed to cope in temperatures as low as -10°C allowing field photography without worries about the weather.
The LCD screen tilts in three directions so you can always find the best angle, whatever you’re shooting. It remains positioned on the optical axis of the lens for easier high-angle and low-angle shots.
Start-up time has been refined to just 0.3 sec. Working in tandem with the high-speed signal readout of the sensor, the processor reduces the shooting interval to 0.17 sec. and shutter time lag to 0.045 sec. so the camera is ready to react as fast as you, and you never miss the shot.
With Film Simulation, you can choose from classic Fujifilm photo styles, and give your pictures varied colour and tone to suit the subject, just like pros did with film. There's standard PROVIA, vivid Velvia, and ASTIA with its true-to-life skin tones; PRO Neg.Std and PRO Neg.Hi, which are portrait modes based on professional colour negative film; and Monochrome expression with three different filter effects as well as Sepia.
Smart Phone Control
With the dedicated "FUJIFILM Camera Remote" app, you can focus and trigger the camera release from your smart phone or tablet. The app not only lets you adjust focus, but also control settings like shutter speed, aperture, exposure compensation and ISO sensitivity.
The image stabilisation on this camera is Lens Only.
One of the biggest advantages of this camera is the sheer shooting flexibility on offer. You can use additional lenses to take wide-angle, telephoto, or close-up shots to suit just about any situation. The shorter the focal length (measured in mm), the wider the view will be – the longer the focal length, the more telescopic the picture. With a selection of interchangeable lenses at your disposal, the creative possibilities are endless. Click here to browse our selection.
Note: Please check compatibility with your camera.
Take care of your new camera with one of our cases. Click here to view the range.
- Accessories Included
- Lens, Li-ion Battery NP-W126S, Battery Charger BC-W126, Shoe-mount Flash Unit EF-X8, Shoulder Strap, Body Cap, Strap Clip, Protective Cover, Clip Attaching Tool, Hot Shoe Cover, Vertical Power Booster Grip Connector Cover, Sync Terminal Cover, Manual
- Autofocus Information This feature fixes onto the main subject and enhances focus on a snap's hot spots
- Battery life Information How long the battery lasts for (and if applicable) until it needs recharging
- 340 approx. (Normal Mode)
- Battery Size & Number
- Li-ion Battery NP-W126S
- Built In Flash
- Camera Type
- Compact System
- USB, micro USB, micro HDMI, 3.5mm, 2.5mm
- Continuous Shooting Speed Information The amount of frames per second that can be shot in continuous shooting mode
- 14 frames per second
- H9.18 x W13.25 x D4.92cm (body only, excluding protrusions)
- Direct printing Information Can connect to a compatible digital camera to print without the need to use a computer.
- PictBridge, EXIF 2.2, PIM II
- 1,040K-dot Tilting LCD Screen (Aspect ratio 3:2, approx.)
- Face Detection Information Automatically detects faces and optimises focus, so they're the main subject/s of a snap
- File Formats
- Still: JPEG, RAW. Movie: MP4
- Image Megapixels
- Image Stabilisation Information Irons out blur and shake, so your shots are super-sharp
- Lens Aperture Information Measures the lens' light exposure and, thus, depth of field
- Lens Size Information Also known as focal length, this is the distance from the sensor and the optical centre of the lens when focused to infinity
- Lens Type Information Whether it zoom, wide-angle or telephoto, different lens types serve different purposes
- XF 18-55mm F2.8-4 R LM OIS
- Manufacturer Part Number (MPN)
- Maximum ISO Rating Information Defines the sensor's light sensitivity and, thus, performance in low-light settings
- 12800 (standard) / 51200 (extended)
- Memory Card Type
- SD, SDHC, SDXC
- Model name / number
- NFC enabled Information Devices with NFC can be tapped together to establish a wireless connection for sending or streaming files and other data
- Night recording Information Ability to record at night or in complete darkness by using built-in infrared illumination
- Power Supply
- X Series
- Red-Eye Reduction Information Shuts outs red-eye in portraits and group photos
- Screen size Information Measured diagonally.
- Self Timer Information Lets you run into your own pictures by delaying it being taken by a few seconds after the shutter is pressed
- Sensor Size
- 23.6mm x 15.6mm
- Sensor Type
- (APS-C) X-Trans CMOS III with primary colour filter
- Shooting Modes
- P (Program AE) / A (Aperture Priority AE) / S (Shutter Speed Priority AE) / M (Manual Exposure)
- Shutter Speeds Information The amount of time is takes for the shutter to open and close. High speed lets you freeze action completely, slower ones allow motion blur
- Mechanical Shutter: 30 sec. to 1/8000 sec. Electronic Shutter: 30 sec. to 1/32000 sec
- Smile Detection
- Sweep Panorama
- Touch Screen
- Tripod Thread Information Lets you attach a tripod to the camera's frame
- Video Resolution
- 4K 3840 x 2160p
- Viewfinder Information The interface you look through to compose and focus your picture
- 0.5" approx. 2.36 millions dots OLED Colour Viewfinder
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
- 507g approx. (body only, including battery and memory card). 457g approx. (body only, excluding battery and memory card)
- Wi-Fi enabled
- Zoom (digital) Information Enlarges video captured by the optical zoom and makes it seem even closer
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops tomorrow from 2pm
- Collect + from a local shop from tomorrow, postcode exclusions apply
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Next or named day delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy
Q & As
Take advantage of our experience in seeking out your ideal camera.