Guerlain Abeille Royale Eye Cream, 15ml
Replenishing eye cream. Smoothing, redensifying.
1. The first eye care highly concentrated in Guerlain Exclusive Royale Jelly to replenish the youth of this particularly delicate and fragile eye area. The most precious product of the beehive to enhance the most precious area of the face: the eyes.
2. The Eye Zone Replenishing Technology provides a targeted treatment to reinforce the skin's support mattress and intensely redefine and give a new density to the eye area.
3. The beehive and the Royal Jelly inspired its creamy balm texture to provide a particularly comfort effect on the skin.
Highly concentrated in Guerlain Exclusive Royal Jelly, the Abeille Royale Eye cream smooths, evens out and restores density to the eye contour area. Fine lines and wrinkles appear smoothed out, the eye contour is firmer, dark circles and puffiness visibly reduced. Eyes regain their youthful appearance with each application.
This rich, firm, and creamy balm melts into the skin, enveloping the whole area up to the temples.
Abeille Royale Eye cream should be applied morning and evening before the Face Treatment Oil and/or the Daily Repair Serum. For spectacular wide-looking eyes, apply after the Abeille Royale Gold Eyetech Eye Serum.
- Beauty Concern
- Anti Wrinkle
- Abeille Royale
Guerlain Perfumer, House founded in Paris in 1828.
A heritage of creative audacity and savoir-faire.
House Perfumer Thierry Wasser represents the fifth generation of Guerlain perfumers. He travels the world in search of the most precious raw materials to compose audacious fragrance harmonies.
Makeup maestro Olivier Echaudemaison has the unique talent to create must-have products that reveal each woman’s beauty and complement her personality.
Dr. Frédéric Bonté leads Guerlain’s scientific research, focusing on the best of nature to develop high-performance formulas.
For almost two centuries, Guerlain has been inspired by beauty, excited by the magic of a pencil stroke or the boldness of a new creation. La Petite Robe Noire, L’Homme Idéal, Terracotta, Météorites, Orchidée Impériale and Abeille Royale are all elegant testimony to Guerlain’s passion for beauty.
For almost two centuries, Guerlain products have been made in France, perpetuating rare expertise and savoir-faire. In 2015, Guerlain opened La Ruche (“Beehive”), a new production site for Makeup and Skincare. Combining advanced technology with time-honored traditional craftsmanship, this new facility affirms Guerlain’s commitment to French industry and to social and environmental responsibility.
Each day, Guerlain makes women, all women, more beautiful. The promise of joyful, radiant beauty is an ethos epitomized by an extraordinary place: Maison Guerlain at 68, Champs-Elysées.
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops tomorrow from 2pm
- Collect + from a local shop from tomorrow, postcode exclusions apply
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Next or named day delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy