Hotpoint Cannon CH60EKWS Electric Cooker, White
Please note: This product is not available in our shops for viewing. However, you can still place your order in store.The CH60EKWS electric cooker in a stylish white finish, is ideal for any family with a high demand of cooking. With a width of just 60cm this cooker is ideal for those whose kitchen space is at a premium.
The freestanding Hotpoint Cannon cooker boasts double oven capacity, perfect for family sized cooking. You can be sure that you are getting practical cooking space at great value.
The cooker also features a SolarPlus rapid heat grill for quick results, and a ceramic hob with 4 solarglow rapid heat zones add yet more cooking options. The hob's smooth ceramic surface also makes cleaning supremely easy.
With double glazed doors, viewing windows and interior lights in both ovens, you can keep an eye on your meal at all times. A programmable timer also allows you to get the best results with accurate and precise timing, rather than having to constantly check the progress of food cooking.
Additionally, the catalytic lined interior ensures cleaning the oven will be hassle-free. This model also comes complete with grill pan and roasting tray.
- Amperage Information The maximum current in amperes the switch will carry continuously. Please consult a qualified electrician for power supply wiring requirements and to see if this product is compatible with your home.
- Appliance Width
- Burner Power Information Heat output of each burner; the higher the kilowatt, the hotter and more powerful the burner
- 2x 1.2, 1x 1.8, 1x 1.5-1.8 kW
- Cable Included
- Capacity- Main Oven
- Capacity- Second Oven
- Child lock
- H90 x W59.5 x D61cm
- Door Glazing Information Thicker glass in your oven door means more heat is contained inside and keeps the exterior door surface cool to the touch.
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Energy Rating Information Graded on performance, from A+++ to G, with A+++ being the highest rating. Higher ratings mean better energy efficiency
- Flame failure safety device Information Shuts off the gas supply to the burner if the flame is accidentally extinguished
- Fuel Type
- Function- Main Oven
- Function- Second Oven
- Glass Lid
- Grill Fuel Type
- Grill Position
- Both Ovens
- Half Grill
- Hob Features
- 4 elements
- Hob Fuel
- Hob type
- Ignition Type Information Jet Flame ignition: ignites a jet of gas along the side of the burner as the gas control is turned on. Independent Direct Ignition: every burner lights independently letting you to cook on any one instantly
- Internal Light Information Lets you see the food cooking
- Lining Type
- Full catalytic
- Lining Type
- Main Oven Energy Consumption- Convection Information How much energy is used by the oven in conventional (non-fan) mode
- Main Oven Energy Consumption- Forced Air Information How much energy is used by the oven in fan mode
- Manufacturer Part Number (MPN)
- Minute Minder
- Model name / number
- Number of Burners
- Number of Shelves
- Online Exclusive Information This product is not available in John Lewis branches
- Oven Format Information The number of ovens in this unit.
- Pan Supports
- Programmable Timer
- Second Oven Energy Consumption- Forced Air Information How much energy is used by the oven in fan mode
- Suitable for LPG Conversion
- Top / bottom heat setting Information Top setting is good for browning food; bottom is good for heating pizzas or slow cooking
- Total load rating (kW) Information The rate of energy usage by this unit. Please consult a qualified electrician for power supply wiring requirements and to see if this product is compatible with your home.
- Delivered directly by our approved suppliers. Product delivered by our supplier usually in 3 days, depending on postcode Choose your delivery date from the slots shown in checkout
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy