Product code: 68365815
A pair of Paloma Opera highball glasses for soft drinks or long-drink cocktails. The Paloma range features traditional cut glass-effect patterns made of pressed glass, such as our textured diamond-shaped Opera design.
Made from high-quality LUXION® lead-free crystal glass, each piece has exceptional resistance to dishwasher use to retain its ultra-clear transparency, strength and durability. The glass is recyclable and made in a zero-waste, carbon-neutral glass factory in Italy.
Choose the perfect glassware
Glass comes in a range of weights, cuts and clarity and we have a wide selection for you to choose from, designed to suit every budget and occasion.
|Soda Lime||Versatile and available in many colours and styles, soda lime glass is perfect for everyday use. Its ingredients are made up primarily of sand, soda ash and lime which are scientifically measured to ensure that the finished piece is exactly as desired. Soda lime is used in machine made and handmade items.|
|Crystal Glass||Finer in quality with greater clarity than soda glass, crystal is ideal for both every day and special occasions. Crystal Glass is superior to Soda Lime Glass in quality and allows for a finer cut rim instead of rounded or rolled edges.|
|Lead Crystal||With a beautiful clarity, weight and resonance, lead crystal is a quality choice. To be called 'Lead', the glass has at least 24% lead oxide in its composition. Lead Crystal was traditionally used for cutting as it was often produced with a thicker wall. This glassware is to be handwashed, only.|
|Sparkx®||Neither Soda Lime Glass nor Crystal Glass, this ultra-clear glass is pure, transparent and free of heavy metals. Plus, it is resistant to attrition caused by dishwashers.|
|SON.hyx®||This is high-tech crystal glass with all the same ingredients as Crystal Glass but also some extra properties that make it even stronger, with a better clarity. SON.hyx is more resistant to attrition from dishwashers than ordinary Crystal Glass and even Sparkx.|
|LUXION®||100% lead-free crystal glass which replaces its former 24% lead crystal composition. It has ultra-clear transparency and exceptional resistance to dishwasher detergents whilst retaining its strength and durability. This glassware type is also 100% recyclable.|
|Recycled||Glassware which has been recycled is handmade and reuses otherwise wasted glass.|
|Tempered||Tempered glass is heat resistant to withstand high temperatures and the tempering process makes it durable and stronger than Soda Lime Glass.|
|Handmade||This type of glassware is either handblown or mouthblown. Handmade glass can be produced in any of the glass materials listed above, depending on the quality required and capabilities of the manufacturer. Both types of glassware are usually suitable for use in the dishwasher and any occasion.|
|Decorative||There are many ways to decorate glass including cutting, spraying, diamond etching, pantograph etching, silk screen printing, sand blasting, hand painting and even adding Swarovski Crystals. Such techniques can be applied to any glass material.|
- John Lewis ANYDAY
- 350ml x 2
- LUXION lead-free crystal glass
- Country of Origin
- Dishwasher Safe
- Exclusive to John Lewis
- Glass Type
- Microwave Safe
With great prices and great design, our new brand offers style and quality for modern living today. Whatever you need, there's joy to be found in ANYDAY.
Delivery & returns
- Standard Delivery
- UK delivery within 5 days, 8am - 8pm, Monday to Saturday. Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.50.
- Click & Collect
- Free on orders over £30, £2.50 if you spend less. Choose a collection day at checkout, next day available at some locations. Available at Waitrose, selected John Lewis shops, Shell stations and Booths stores.
- Collect your delivery from over 5000 local convenience shops. Your next available collection day will show at checkout.
- Evening delivery to selected cities
- Order before 10am to get same day evening delivery to addresses within London M25, Manchester, Birmingham and Leeds. Available 7 days a week, delivery between 7 – 10pm on a day of your choice. We’ll text you a 1-hour delivery window on the day. Delivered by 100% electric vehicles.
- Next or Named Day Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, 8am - 8pm, 7 days a week. You'll receive a text on the morning of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Morning Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, by 10.30am available 7 days a week.
Return small or medium items by post or to John Lewis & Partners and Waitrose & Partners shops.
Large items (delivered by two people, such as appliances and furniture) can be returned using our Home Collection service.
You can also return a Click & Collect order to where you collected it.
Our extended Christmas returns policy
We've extended our usual limit for returns just for the festive season. Any gift bought between 27 September 2023 and 24 December 2023 can be returned up until 23 January 2024, if it's unwanted or unsuitable.