John LewisJohn Lewis Natural Duck Feather Standard Pillow, Soft/Medium
Product code: 60811415
This everyday duck feather pillow is ideal for stacking and provides a good supportive base for those who like to sleep with two pillows. Naturally breathable.
This allows people with dust mite allergies to enjoy natural bedding. Following a hygienic washing and high-temperature drying process, fillings are then sealed in a tightly woven fabric cover which acts as a barrier against dust mites.
Suitable for regular washing
Washable at 40°C, allowing for an effective clean that's much kinder to the environment.
The cover of this pillow has a Life Natural finish. This is an innovative natural peppermint treatment that contains antimicrobial protection to keep it fresher and cleaner for longer. The peppermint treatment is completely odour-free.
We always strive to obtain raw materials from more sustainable sources. This product supports cotton farmers who use water efficiently, care for the environment and promote fair and decent work.
Responsible Down Standard (RDS)
The RDS aims to ensure that down and feathers come from animals that have not been subjected to any unnecessary harm. In addition, the quality of all products is monitored by independent testing institutes.
The feather and down used is certified to ensure high animal welfare and full traceability from farm to product. All of our natural bedding suppliers provide us with assurance that their feather and down is sourced only as a by-product. In addition, they're monitored to ensure they practice the highest standards of animal welfare.
Good to know
As this is a natural product, it may have a slight odour. We recommend your air it for 48 hours. Prolong the life of your new pillow with a pillow protector. Shop here.
- Anti-allergy type
- John Lewis
- Care instructions
- Washable up to 40°C in a large capacity machine. Tumble dry on a hot setting until completely dry. Do not dry clean. Using a pillow protector will help to prolong the life of your pillow
- Country of Origin
- 48 x 74cm
- Drying Instructions
- Tumble dry at high temperature
- Filling Composition
- 100% Duck Feather
- Soft to Medium
- Ideal for
- Back sleepers, Front sleepers
- Material Type
- Sustainability Claim
- Supports Better Cotton
- Thread count
When you're part of it, you put your heart into it.
At John Lewis & Partners, we're more than employees - we're owners. That's why we're all called Partners.
And that's why we all go above and beyond to offer quality products and outstanding service to the people that matter most - you, our customers.
Because for us, it's personal.
Delivery & returns
- Standard Delivery
- UK delivery within 2-7 days, 8am - 8pm, Monday to Saturday. Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.50.
- Click & Collect
- Free on orders over £30, £2.50 if you spend less. Choose a collection day at checkout, next day available at some locations. Available at Waitrose, selected John Lewis shops, Shell stations and Booths stores.
- Evening delivery to selected cities
- Order before 10am to get same day evening delivery to addresses within London M25, Manchester, Birmingham and Leeds. Available 7 days a week, delivery between 7 – 10pm on a day of your choice. We’ll text you a 1-hour delivery window on the day. Delivered by 100% electric vehicles.
- Next or Named Day Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, 8am - 8pm, 7 days a week. You'll receive a text on the morning of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Morning Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, by 10.30am available 7 days a week.
- Local Collection Network
- Not available for this item
Return small or medium items by post or to John Lewis & Partners and Waitrose & Partners shops.
Large items (delivered by two people, such as appliances and furniture) can be returned using our Home Collection service.
You can also return a Click & Collect order to where you collected it.
Our extended Christmas returns policy
We've extended our usual limit for returns just for the festive season. Any gift bought between 27 September 2023 and 24 December 2023 can be returned up until 23 January 2024, if it's unwanted or unsuitable.