John Lewis Synthetic Collection Breathable Microfibre Duvet, 13.5 Tog (9 + 4.5 Tog) All Seasons
This luxurious duvet is warm yet light, made with soft, specially engineered fibres that are breathable and moisture-wicking. The blending of modal in the filling and cover creates a beautiful drape and provides a fresh night's sleep.
Modal Derived from wood pulp, modal helps to regulate body temperature and wicks away moisture to keep you at an optimum temperature while you sleep. It's beautifully soft and quick drying.
Warmth Without Weight This premium filling creates an airy and open structure that traps heat, so it gives excellent insulation while being much lighter. This means you feel perfectly warm, without being weighed down.
280 Thread Count This number refers to the density of threads per square inch: generally, higher thread counts mean a softer and smoother feel.
Our versatile all-seasons duvets feature two duvets with different togs, which can be joined together or taken apart to provide the perfect level of warmth throughout the year.
Have you thought about a new pillow? Shop here.
- Care instructions
- Washable up to 60°C in a large capacity machine. Tumble dry on cool setting until completely dry. Do not dry clean
- Synthetic Collection
- Country of Origin
- Cover material
- 55% Modal®, 45% Cotton
- 80% Siliconised Polyester Microfibre blend, 20% Modal®
- Main Fabric
- All seasons
- Thread count Information This number refers to the density of threads per square inch. Typically, the higher the thread count, the finer and smoother the fabric will be against the skin.
- Tog Information A tog rating measures thermal insulation.
- All seasons
- 400 + 575gsm
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops tomorrow from 2pm
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Next or named day delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
- Europe (EU)
- Europe (Non EU)
- Rest of World
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy