John Lewis Palace Embroidered Duvet Cover and Pillowcase Set
The subtle embroidered patterns add to the luxurious feel of this tactile seersucker set. The colour gives a cooling, calming feeling to your bedroom and would work beautifully with many colour schemes.
Polycotton brings the benefits of both natural and synthetic materials: cotton helps wick away moisture lost during sleep to keep you cool and comfortable, while polyester lends durability and its easy-care properties, making washing and ironing your bedding a breeze.
The single set comes with one standard pillowcase, while the double, king and super king sets come with two standard pillowcases.
Have you thought about sheeting? Shop here.
|Bedding size||To fit duvet/pillow size (cm)|
|Standard pillowcase||L75 x W50cm|
|Single duvet cover||L200 x W135cm|
|Double duvet cover||L200 x W200cm|
|King duvet cover||L220 x W225cm|
|Super king duvet cover||L220 x W260cm|
- Care instructions
- Wash with like colours. Iron reverse side only
- Country of Origin
- Ironing instructions
- Iron at max temp. 200.C (3 dot symbol)
- Main Fabric
- 50% Cotton, 50% Polyester
- Pillowcase Size
- Thread count Information This number refers to the density of threads per square inch. Typically, the higher the thread count, the finer and smoother the fabric will be against the skin.
- Tumble Dry
- Washing Instructions
- Machine washable at 40°C
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops tomorrow from 2pm
- Collect + from a local shop from Monday, postcode exclusions apply
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Daily next/named day delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
- Europe (EU)
- Europe (Non EU)
- Rest of World
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy
Q & As
Standard delivery within 5 working days
Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops tomorrow from 2pm
Collect+ from a local shop from Monday