John LewisSpecialist Synthetic Active Anti-Allergy Duvet with Plant-Based Treatment, 7 Tog, Single
Product code: 60267801
Clinically proven to reduce allergy symptoms, this duvet is treated with a plant-based technology which is derived from natural geraniol, helping you to achieve a more peaceful night's sleep.
The innovative geraniol treatment applied to this product has anti-allergy properties which offer long-term protection for people who suffer from dust-mite related allergies.
British Allergy Foundation
The Allergy U.K. seal of approval provides the reassurance that this product has been tested to high standards, reviewed by leading allergy specialists and approved by an internationally recognised organisation.
By choosing our cotton products, you’re supporting our investment in Better Cotton’s mission to help cotton communities survive and thrive while protecting and restoring the environment. Better Cotton Farmers are farmers who care for the environment and respect workers’ rights and wellbeing.
This product is sourced via a system of mass balance and therefore may not contain Better Cotton.
- Anti-allergy type
- British Allergy Foundation approved
- John Lewis
- Specialist Synthetic
- Country of Origin
- Cover material
- 100% cotton
- Drying Instructions
- Tumble dry at low temperature
- Fabric Features
- Filling Composition
- 100% polyester
- Do not iron
- Spring and summer
- Thread count
- Washing Instructions
- Wash at a more environmentally-friendly 30°C as dust mites cannot live on this product
When you're part of it, you put your heart into it.
At John Lewis & Partners, we're more than employees - we're owners. That's why we're all called Partners.
And that's why we all go above and beyond to offer quality products and outstanding service to the people that matter most - you, our customers.
Because for us, it's personal.
Delivery & returns
- Standard Delivery
- UK delivery within 5 days, 8am - 8pm, Monday to Saturday. Free on orders over £50, otherwise £3.95.
- Click & Collect
- Free on orders over £30, £2 if you spend less. Choose a collection day at checkout, next day available at some locations. Available at Waitrose, selected John Lewis shops, Co-op branches, Shell stations and Booths stores.
- Evening delivery within M25
- Evening delivery to addresses within the M25 on the day of your choice, 7 - 10pm, 7 days a week. You'll receive a text on the day of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Next or Named Day Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, 8am - 8pm, 7 days a week. You'll receive a text on the morning of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Morning Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, by 10.30am available 7 days a week.
- Not available for this item
Return small or medium items by post or to John Lewis & Partners and Waitrose & Partners shops.
Large items (delivered by two people, such as appliances and furniture) can be returned using our Home Collection service.
You can also return a Click & Collect order to where you collected it.