John LewisSynthetic Collection Temperature Regulating 3-in-1 Duvet with 37.5�� Technology, 13.5 Tog (4.5 + 9 Tog), Single
Product code: 60270501
Luxuriously warm yet light, this duvet is crafted with 37.5® Technology. Using your body's own infrared energy, it helps manage the humidity level next to skin, for greater personalised comfort. Our versatile all seasons duvets feature two duvets with different togs, and can be joined together or taken apart to provide the perfect warmth throughout the year.
This technology helps regulate your body's core temperature and keep the microclimate next to your skin at an ideal relative humidity level of 37.5%.
Suitable for regular washing
Washable at 40°C, allowing for an effective clean that's much kinder to the environment.
Have you thought about a new pillow? Shop here.
- John Lewis
- Care instructions
- Machine wash at 40°C. Tumble dry at a low temperature. Do not dry clean. Air regularly and shake to restore loft
- Country of Origin
- Cover material
- 80% cotton, 20% polyester (37.5®)
- Drying Instructions
- Tumble dry at low temperature
- Filling Composition
- 100% Polyester
- All seasons
- Thread count
- 4.5, 9, 13.5
- 400 + 575gsm
When you're part of it, you put your heart into it.
At John Lewis & Partners, we're more than employees - we're owners. That's why we're all called Partners.
And that's why we all go above and beyond to offer quality products and outstanding service to the people that matter most - you, our customers.
Because for us, it's personal.
Delivery & returns
- Standard Delivery
- UK delivery within 5 days, 8am - 8pm, Monday to Saturday. Free on orders over £50, otherwise £3.95.
- Click & Collect
- Free Click & Collect with no minimum spend until 19 October. Choose a collection day at checkout, next day available at some locations. Available at Waitrose, selected John Lewis shops, Co-op branches, Shell stations and Booths stores.
- Evening delivery within M25
- Evening delivery within M25 on the day of your choice or same day for orders before 10am. 7 – 10pm, 7 days a week. We’ll text you a 1-hour delivery window on the day.
- Next or Named Day Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, 8am - 8pm, 7 days a week. You'll receive a text on the morning of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Morning Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, by 10.30am available 7 days a week.
- Not available for this item
Return small or medium items by post or to John Lewis & Partners and Waitrose & Partners shops.
Large items (delivered by two people, such as appliances and furniture) can be returned using our Home Collection service.
You can also return a Click & Collect order to where you collected it.