Lancôme Trésor in Love Eau de Parfum
Twenty years ago, Lancôme created a unique perfume which became a Legend of Haute Parfumerie: Trésor. Today, Lancôme reveals Trésor In Love and writes a new story.
The treasured moment when everything starts, a liberated spirit of romance conveyed with floral notes... Both luminous and vibrant, sensual and radiant, Trésor in Love is a soaring hymn to love. The heroine of Trésor in Love lives her love story with a disarming spontaneity.
Just like the mixed feelings of a young woman in love, when the infinite sweetness of the meeting becomes confused with the intensity of the feelings, the juice of Trésor in Love was made with many constrasts: a new irresistible floral, composed of a touch of nectarine and wood of cedar, a characteristic rose and a bright jasmine. Object of desire with slender lines, the bottle of Trésor in Love delivers a resolutely modern energy, like an essence of today.
A black satin rose adorns the bottle like a lucky charm around the neck.
A touch of nectarine, and wood of cedar,a characteristic rose and a bright jasmine compose this irresistible floral fragrance.
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Fragrance Range
- Fragrance Type
- Eau de Parfum
- Scent Information The family or sub-group which this fragrance could be classified under. The four primary fragrance families are Floral, Oriental, Woody and Fresh.
- Scent Intensity Information The intensity or strength of the fragrance. Light – subtle and suitable for everyday wear Moderate - a noticeable but not overpowering signature scent Strong - ideal for those who want to make a bold, confident statement
- Scent Longevity Information Approximately how long the scent remains detectable when worn. Light - up to 2 hours Medium - 2 to 4 hours Long-Lasting - 4 hours +
Since its creation in 1935, Lancôme has celebrated women and helped them to feel confident in their own skin.
Happiness, femininity and the French spirit of ‘joie de vivre’ are at the heart of everything we do.
La vie est belle at Lancôme!
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops tomorrow from 2pm
- Collect + from a local shop from tomorrow, postcode exclusions apply
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Named or Saturday UK delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy