LG GSL545PVYV American Style Fridge Freezer, Silver
A stylish platinum silver finish along with easy open handles, white touch LED display and lighting make the LG GSL545PVYV American Style Fridge Freezer an asset to any home.
The improved interior of the GSL545PVYV boasts LG’s Total No Frost system: this keeps your fridge hygienic and odour free, meaning no more defrosting, with powerful cool air circulation ensuring the internal temperature remains consistent throughout.
Integrated into this fridge freezer is LG’s Linear Compressor; this quiet and efficient mechanism saves you energy while increasing durability and making less noise. Within the large 362L fridge are 3 glass shelves, Fresh Zero Zone drawer and a Moist Balance Crisper which ensures the correct moisture balance in the salad drawer, keeping food fresher for longer. There are 4 door shelves, perfect for storing drinks, dairy products and condiments. Meanwhile the 178L freezer hosts 4 shelves, 2 drawers and 3 door shelves. An express freezing function allows the temperatures to lower immediately if you add new food.
The exterior of the GSL545PVYV features a non-plumbed ice and water dispenser for crisply chilled water on demand. LG’s plumbing free fridges have self-sufficient plumbing allowing you to install anywhere in your kitchen with no unsightly hoses and no need to replace the water filter. Simply fill the fitted container with fresh water to dispense crisp water and ice.
- 24 Hour Freezing Capacity Information How much food can be frozen over 24 hours
- Antibacterial protection Information Special lining which prevents any bacteria growth
- Appliance Width
- Average annual energy cost Information How much the appliance costs to run a year (with John Lewis assuming 1kwh = 10p inc VAT). Please contact your electricity supplier for the price you would actually pay for a unit of electricity
- Auto defrost
- Defrost Type Information The method used to defrost a fridge freezer. Options include Automatic systems, Manual systems and Frost Free systems which use dry air to prevent any icy build up
- Frost Free Freezer, Auto Defrost Fridge
- H175.3 x W89.4 x D72.3cm
- Energy Rating Information Graded on performance, from A+++ to G, with A+++ being the highest rating. Higher ratings mean better energy efficiency
- Freezer Defrost Type Information The method of defrosting this freezer. Options include Automatic systems, Manual systems and Frost Free systems which use dry air to prevent any icy build up.
- Frost Free
- Freezer drawers/shelves
- 2 drawers
- Fridge Freezer Split
- Fridge Freezer Type
- Fridge Position
- Side by side
- Maximum Ambient Operating Temperature Information This appliance should always operate in conditions where the temperature remains below this number.
- Minimum Ambient Operating Temperature Information The coolest temperature in which this appliance can operate. Appliances with a minimum operating temperature of 10°C or higher are not to be used in outdoors. Some appliances can withstand cooler conditions making them ideal for use in garages and sheds.
- Model name / number
- Net storage (freezer) Information Usable freezer volume
- Net storage (fridge) Information Usable fridge volume
- Number of Fridge Shelves
- Power Cut Safe Time Information How long the appliance can keep your food chilled/frozen in case of a power cut.
- 5.5 hours
- Reversible door Information Can be reversed by yourself after delivery, or -selected appliances only - by John Lewis (charge applies)
- Safety glass shelves Information Easy to clean and an anti-spillage rim
- Star rating of freezer compartment Information From 1 - 4 stars, with 3 keeping food the longest, a 4th star denoting fast freeze capability
- Temperature display
- Temperature warning light Information Warns you if the internal temperature is too high
- Delivery in 7 days from our supplier
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy
Q & As
We'll help you make a cool-headed decision
We'll help you choose the right freezer for your home