Product code: 75361808
- For children aged 2-5 years old
- Unique deck with raised silicone micro grip
- Anodised, removable stem
- Available replacement parts (sold separately)
- Adjustable handlebars: 43cm-59cm
Enjoy hours of scootin’ fun with the Micro Mini Micro Deluxe Scooter!
An update to the classic Micro Scooter, this model is packed with new features.
The adjustable handlebar height means this scooter will grow with your child and is suitable for children aged from 2- all the way to 5¬-years-old. It has a raised silicone Micro grip and an anodised stem which protects the scooter from corrosion.
This Swiss-designed toy has featured in the Good Toy Guide and the Top 100 Baby products and was voted Best Children’s Toy in the Little London awards.
This lightweight scooter can easily be picked by children and is ideal for negotiating pavements without the help of parents. It is also easy to fold up, whether you’re travelling or stowing it away in the broom cupboard.
Safety is a top priority for all parents, which is why the Mini Micro Deluxe Scooter comes to a gentle halt with even the slightest pressure on the brake.
Combining fun, safety and practicality, this is the perfect scooter to be your child’s first set of wheels.
Don't forget the accessories!
Click here to choose from a wide range of helmets, bags, bells and decorations for a scooter that's as individual as you are!
- Assembly Required
- Self-assembly required
- 49-68 x 26 x 50cm. Retail box: 26 x 14 x 54.5cm
- Mixed metals, Plastic, PU Rubber
- Maximum User Weight
- Micro Scooter Type
- Mini Micro Scooter (2-5 years)
- Model name / number
- Suitable From
- 2 years
- Scooters & Scooter Accessories
- Adult supervision required.
- Protective equipment should be worn. Not to be used in traffic.
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Next or named day delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
- International delivery
- Not available
- Find out how we may still help you
- Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops from 2pm tomorrow
- Collect+ from a local shop from tomorrow
- Returning an item
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis and Waitrose Shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy