Miss Selfridge Steffi Super High Waist Skinny Jeans
Refresh your denim collection with these flattering Steffi jeans from Miss Selfridge.
Crafted from a cotton-rich mix, these jeans have a hint of stretch to ensure that their super-skinny design fits beautifully on the figure. Finished with a high-waistline and fastening with a classic fly to complete a timeless wardrobe style.
Wear with a lace crop top and sandals on off-duty days.
- Super Skinny
- Finish Information Ripped - tears and/or heavy wear that has created holes in the denim Distressed - creates a "worn-in" look using various techniques. Results in colour fading in places but fabric remains intact
- 66% Cotton, 30% Polyester, 4% Elastane
- Rise Information Low: Sits on the hips roughly 2" or more below the naval & should measure 7.5" or less, Medium: Perching on the hip bone just below the naval, a mid-rise should measure 8" to 9", High: Will sit at or above the naval & is likely to be 9.5" or more
- Trouser Length
- Trouser Type
- Washing Instructions
- Machine washable
Miss Selfridge first began as the young fashion section of Selfridges Department Store in 1966 at the start of ‘swinging London’. It has since proven to be one of the most well loved brands on the high street, featuring the likes of Kate Moss and Yasmin Le Bon in their campaigns. A contemporary British brand known for trend forward shapes and embellished evening wear, it’s youthful and vivacious aesthetic aims to create a distinctively feminine, fun and unique style for fashion aware women.
|Bust (cm)||Waist (cm)||Hips (cm)|
The measurements shown on the size chart are body measurements. These are average measurements for guidance to determine which size is right for you.
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops tomorrow from 2pm
- Collect + from a local shop from tomorrow, postcode exclusions apply
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Named or Saturday UK delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
- Europe (EU)
- Europe (Non EU)
- Rest of World
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy
Q & As
Standard delivery within 5 working days
Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops tomorrow from 2pm
Collect+ from a local shop from tomorrow