MM Linen Fiori Pair Lined Velvet Eyelet Curtains, Multi, W167 x Drop 137cm
Product code: 66122101
From MM Linen these sumptuous velvet curtains have a large floral print so that, when drawn, they create a bold accent in your room. The eyelet heading gives them a more contemporary look with large, even folds and the lining adds the perfect finish, improving the drape and enhancing the vibrancy of the pattern.
The width stated indicates the size of one curtain panel when laid completely flat. This pack contains two panels and the track/pole length we've recommended allows for the two panels to be gathered when the curtains are drawn. For a fuller look, increase the curtain width.
We package our curtains in recycled materials to keep them protected whilst they make their way to you. This means that when they arrive there could be some creases in them. We recommend you hang them for a few days to allow them to flatten and for the creases to fall out. If after this period your curtains still show signs of being folded then follow the ironing instructions on the back of the packaging. Be aware that each style of curtain has different ironing instructions, including heat limitations according to the fabric, so do make sure you follow the guidance provided to get the best results.
Do you need a curtain pole and accessories? Shop them here.
- MM Linen
- Curtain Heading Type
- Curtain Type
- Eyelet Size
- Fabric Type
- Made to Measure or Ready Made
- Ready Made
- 100% polyester
- Pattern Details
- Washing Instructions
- Dry clean only
MM Linen was the vision of Kerry Jackson who, after a successful career in textile buying, found herself at a crossroads in 2014 when the company she worked for restructured. Deciding to take a leap of faith and build her own business Jackson’s extensive experience and network of contacts meant she could found her own business, MM Linen.
Based in New Zealand and now sold internationally, the recurring theme of botanicals makes MM Linen products easily recognisable. Working with designers from across the world the designs are handpainted and then digitally printed onto the textiles.
The collection now spans cushions, bedspreads, towels, duvets, pillows and even bean bags.
Delivery & returns
- Standard Delivery
- UK delivery within 5 days, 8am - 8pm, Monday to Saturday. Free on orders over £50, otherwise £3.95.
- Click & Collect
- Free Click & Collect with no minimum spend until 19 October. Choose a collection day at checkout, next day available at some locations. Available at Waitrose, selected John Lewis shops, Co-op branches, Shell stations and Booths stores.
- Evening delivery within M25
- Evening delivery within M25 on the day of your choice or same day for orders before 10am. 7 – 10pm, 7 days a week. We’ll text you a 1-hour delivery window on the day.
- Next or Named Day Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, 8am - 8pm, 7 days a week. You'll receive a text on the morning of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Morning Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, by 10.30am available 7 days a week.
- Not available for this item
Return small or medium items by post or to John Lewis & Partners and Waitrose & Partners shops.
Large items (delivered by two people, such as appliances and furniture) can be returned using our Home Collection service.
You can also return a Click & Collect order to where you collected it.
Our extended Christmas returns policy
We've extended our usual limit for returns just for the festive season. Any gift bought between 27 September 2022 and 24 December 2022 can be returned up until 28 January 2023, if it's unwanted or unsuitable.