Paxton and Whitfield Cheese Raclette Set
Product code: 84899208
Bringing the cosy atmosphere of an alpine chalet to your dining table, this raclette set heats up cheese by twinkling candlelight.
Made in Switzerland, the raclette set takes its name from the French verb 'racler', meaning to scrape. Melting and cascading cheese is scraped onto potatoes, charcuterie and vegetables adding a touch of ceremony and visual fun to a meal in traditional alpine style.
Fun and easy to use, this giftable social dining set contains two raclette pans, two spatulas, a stand and eight tealights.
- Paxton and Whitfield
- Country of Origin
- H6.5 x W23 x D10cm
- Dishwasher Safe
- No - hand wash only
- Metal, polypropylene handles
Delivery & returns
- Standard Delivery
- UK delivery within 5 days, 8am - 8pm, Monday to Saturday. Free on orders over £50, otherwise £3.95.
- Click & Collect
- Free Click & Collect with no minimum spend until 19 October. Choose a collection day at checkout, next day available at some locations. Available at Waitrose, selected John Lewis shops, Co-op branches, Shell stations and Booths stores.
- Evening delivery within M25
- Evening delivery within M25 on the day of your choice or same day for orders before 10am. 7 – 10pm, 7 days a week. We’ll text you a 1-hour delivery window on the day.
- Next or Named Day Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, 8am - 8pm, 7 days a week. You'll receive a text on the morning of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Morning Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, by 10.30am available 7 days a week.
- Not available for this item
Return small or medium items by post or to John Lewis & Partners and Waitrose & Partners shops.
Large items (delivered by two people, such as appliances and furniture) can be returned using our Home Collection service.
You can also return a Click & Collect order to where you collected it.