Rapha Merino Cycling Arm Warmers, Black, S
Product code: 35192901
Arm warmers are a vital accessory for riding in changeable conditions. Rapha Merino Arm Warmers offer the natural performance properties of merino with trademark Rapha styling.
Made from a fabric developed exclusively by Rapha, these high-performance arm warmers combine the natural performance properties of merino wool with a degree of Lycra for stretch and durability. They provide insulation, are highly breathable and also transfer moisture effectively.
The fabric is quick-drying so the arm warmers can be used in a variety of condition; versatile enough for city riding and work brilliantly when paired with any short-sleeved Rapha jersey.
- Care instructions
- Do not use fabric softener, Use mild detergent only
- 97% merino wool, 3% elastane
- Model name / number
- Sport & Fitness Activity
Brand information & size guide
Rapha’s vision is to make cycling the most popular sport in the world.
Named after a 1960s cycling team, Rapha was founded by Simon Mottram and Luke Scheybeler in London in early 2004. Ever since they've been they've redefined comfort, performance, and style for cyclists from absolute beginners through to World Tour professionals.
Born from a love of the sport, their kit has been seen on some of the world's biggest stages. Official clothing supplier to the Team Sky from 2012 to 2016 that included the likes of Sir Bradley Wiggins, Chris Froome and Mark Cavendish, they continue to work at the top tiers of professional cycling, most recently with the women’s UCI WorldTour team CANYON//SRAM.
|Men's Size Guide||Chest||Waist||Hips|
To measure your body size follow these instructions:
Measure at the fullest part of the chest, under the armpits and over the shoulder blades, keeping the tape measure firm and level.
Measure around the narrowest part of the natural waistline, allowing the tape measure to sit comfortably.
Stand with your feet together and measure around the fullest part of your hips, keeping the tape measure horizontal.
Delivery & returns
- Standard Delivery
- UK delivery within 5 days, 8am - 8pm, Monday to Saturday. Free on orders over £50, otherwise £3.95.
- Click & Collect
- Free on orders over £30, £2 if you spend less. Choose a collection day at checkout, next day available at some locations. Available at Waitrose, selected John Lewis shops, Co-op branches, Shell stations and Booths stores.
- Evening delivery within M25
- Evening delivery to addresses within the M25 on the day of your choice, 7 - 10pm, 7 days a week. You'll receive a text on the day of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Next or Named Day Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, 8am - 8pm, 7 days a week. You'll receive a text on the morning of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Morning Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, by 10.30am available 7 days a week.
- Not available for this item
Return small or medium items by post or to John Lewis & Partners and Waitrose & Partners shops.
Large items (delivered by two people, such as appliances and furniture) can be returned using our Home Collection service.
You can also return a Click & Collect order to where you collected it.