Ronhill Reversible Revive Headband, All Black, S-M
Product code: 35702511
- Reversible design
- Regulite fabric wicks sweat and dries fast to keep you focused
- Contoured design for better ear coverage
- Reflective trim enhances visibility in low-light conditions
For those mornings when the weather really isn't your friend, Ronhill's reversible Revive headband makes sure you've not got Jack Forst nipping at your ears.
Rendered with their specialised sweat-wicking Regulite fabric, it holds your hair in place, staying snugly over the ears to keep you eally cosy on cold and windy days.
- Main body: 87% polyamide, 13% elastane. Lining: 88% polyester, 12% elastane
- Model name / number
- Sport & Fitness Activity
The running brand was founded in the 1970s by Dr Ron Hill, a marathon runner who also had a doctorate in fabric technology. Ron Hill combined his passion for running with his fabric knowledge to create innovative products that would improve runners’ experiences.
1972 saw the first edition of the Ronhill Tracksters, a style that is still going today, with timely improvements. The brand strive to innovate running products, one example of this is the hi-vis Vizion range which makes the runner more visible in low light conditions.
Ron Hill, the man continues to run; in fact, even though he is now into his seventies, he has run every day since December 1964.
Delivery & returns
- Standard Delivery
- UK delivery within 5 days, 8am - 8pm, Monday to Saturday. Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.50.
- Click & Collect
- Free on orders over £30, £2.50 if you spend less. Choose a collection day at checkout, next day available at some locations. Available at Waitrose, selected John Lewis shops, Co-op branches, Shell stations and Booths stores.
- Evening delivery within M25
- Evening delivery within M25 on the day of your choice or same day for orders before 10am. 7 – 10pm, 7 days a week. We’ll text you a 1-hour delivery window on the day.
- Next or Named Day Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, 8am - 8pm, 7 days a week. You'll receive a text on the morning of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Morning Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, by 10.30am available 7 days a week.
- Not available for this item
Return small or medium items by post or to John Lewis & Partners and Waitrose & Partners shops.
Large items (delivered by two people, such as appliances and furniture) can be returned using our Home Collection service.
You can also return a Click & Collect order to where you collected it.