Scalextric 1980s TV Back to the Future vs Knight Rider Mains Powered Slot Car Racing Set
Product code: 78614506
Two of the most iconic film cars ever go head-to-head in this brand-new set from Scalextric! Will you be Michael Knight in Kitt?! Or Doc or Marty McFly in the Back to the Future Time Machine! Whether you are doing 88MPH or chasing down bad guys, red LED lights flashing either car is a guaranteed winner on the big screen, small screen or Scalextric track!
This set contains everything you need to race Scalextric, including two cars, power, over 5.3 metres of track including a crossover and side swipe, 2 easy speed limiting hand controllers.
- Assembly Required
- Partial Assembly Required
- Development Claims
- Develops hand eye coordination
- Manufacturer's Warranty
- 1 year
- Model name / number
- Number of players
- Power Supply
- Suitable From
- 5 years
- Toys Type
- Vehicles & Transport
- Warning! Not suitable for children under 3 years
Delivery & returns
- Standard Delivery
- UK delivery within 2 to 5 days, 8am - 8pm, Monday to Saturday. Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.50.
- Click & Collect
- Free on orders over £30, £2.50 if you spend less. Choose a collection day at checkout, next day available at some locations. Available at Waitrose, selected John Lewis shops, Shell stations and Booths stores.
- Evening delivery to selected cities
- Order before 10am to get same day evening delivery to addresses within London M25, Manchester, Birmingham and Leeds. Available 7 days a week, delivery between 7 – 10pm on a day of your choice. We’ll text you a 1-hour delivery window on the day. Delivered by 100% electric vehicles.
- Next or Named Day Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, 8am - 8pm, 7 days a week. You'll receive a text on the morning of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Morning Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, by 10.30am available 7 days a week.
- Local Collection Network
- Not available for this item
Return small or medium items by post or to John Lewis & Partners and Waitrose & Partners shops.
Large items (delivered by two people, such as appliances and furniture) can be returned using our Home Collection service.
You can also return a Click & Collect order to where you collected it.
Our extended Christmas returns policy
We've extended our usual limit for returns just for the festive season. Any gift bought between 27 September 2023 and 24 December 2023 can be returned up until 23 January 2024, if it's unwanted or unsuitable.