Product code: 46257507
Super Soin Solaire Milky Body Mist is a youth protector* sun care product that helps preserve the skin’s ability to protect against the sun and photo-aging due to a combination of cutting-edge UVA and UVB filters and ultra-advanced protective active ingredients.
– Anti-free radical action** due to a combination of active ingredients (Vitamin E acetate and Edelweiss extract) that help to protect the skin from oxidative stress, the principal cause of photo skin aging.
- Cellular protection: protecting the integrity of cells is essential for their renewal. Thanks to its protective effect**, Edelweiss extract, combined with solar filters, helps to preserve the cells from the harmful effects of UV rays.
– Targeted action on the skin's barrier function: Edelweiss** extract and Camellia oil help to strengthen the barrier function to allow the skin to maintain its optimum moisture level and guarantee greater resistance to environmental damage.
– A moisturizing and nourishing formula: the sun's rays can damage the skin's hydrolipidic film leading to dehydration and dryness. Shea oil, Camellia oil and Mango extract help to recover suppleness and moisture.
Multi-directional spray with practical and uniform distribution. Ultra-light, non-greasy Milky Body Mist that leaves skin soft and comfortable. Melts into the skin without leaving any white traces. Water-resistant. Naturally scented with essential oils of Lavender and Geranium.
*helps protect the skin from the effects of photo-aging (wrinkles, dark spots, dehydration and loss of firmness)
**in vitro tests
- Skin Area
- Sun Cream
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Next or named day delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
- International delivery
- Not available
- Find out how we may still help you
- Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops from 2pm tomorrow
- Collect+ from a local shop from tomorrow
- Returning an item
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis and Waitrose Shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy