Sony MDR-EX650 In-Ear Headphones with Mic/Remote, Brass
With their standout brass-finished looks and powerful drivers, these Sony MDR-EX650 headphones take your music to the next level. Their brass sound path creates clearer mid and high tones that bring more detail to every track. You can also take and receive calls with ease thanks to their inline mic and remote.
These oversize drivers reveal a striking amount of detail in your music thanks to their wide soundstage and expert tuning. Complemented by brass housing, they bring clean, crisp highs and rich lows.
You’ll feel every detail from bass thumps to euphoric high-end melodies, thanks to the expansive 5Hz to 28kHz frequency range.
Mic & remote
Take calls and skip tracks with the help of the inline mic and remote. The single button design is simple to use and compatible with most Android, Apple and Black berry devices.
Foam silicon earbuds fit more securely in the ear, helping to keep them in place while creating a better acoustic seal.
Shut out unwanted background noise while keeping your music to yourself. These headphones are ideal for the commute or on the streets.
- Accessories Included
- Pouch, cord length adjuster
- Cable length
- Manufacturer Part Number (MPN)
- Microphone Remote
- Model name / number
- NFC enabled Information Devices with NFC can be tapped together to establish a wireless connection for sending or streaming files and other data
- Noise Cancelling Information Models which have microphones built into the headphones which produce signals to reverse outside noises, cancelling them out. Perfect for cutting out the constant low drone caused by jet or train engines on your travels.
- Noise Reduction Information Either flexible rubber sphere-like tips which slot nicely into your ear canal providing a seal, or cupped designs which surround and seal your ear from the outside world, they effectively eliminating ambient sounds, and trap your music in your ear
- Playback Controls Information Controls that allow you to alter the playback or answer calls on compatible devices. Please note: not all controls will work with every device.
- One button
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
- Wi-Fi enabled
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops tomorrow from 2pm
- Collect + from a local shop from tomorrow, postcode exclusions apply
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Next or named day delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
- Europe (EU)
- Europe (Non EU)
- Rest of World
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy
Q & As
Get your head around the best sounds
Standard delivery within 5 working days
Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops tomorrow from 2pm
Collect+ from a local shop from tomorrow