Stokke Tripp Trapp Junior Cushion, Grey
Product code: 43250423
The fashionable Tripp Trapp junior cushion from Stokke is perfect for older children to personalize their favourite Tripp Trapp chair (sold separately) and give a more grown-up look. Made of interior friendly fabrics. Simple, yet stylish, it has added function with a no-slip bottom to keep it in place. This trendy cushion looks great in almost any interior.
- Assembly Required
- Fully assembled
- Country of Origin
- H25 x W2 x D42cm
- 100% cotton, Filling: 100% polyurethane
- Suitable From
- 6 years
- Washing Instructions
- Machine washable
Established in 1932 in the Norwegian coastal town of Ålesund, Stokke started out with its roots firmly based in seating solutions and home office furniture. Since then, they have evolved to become an established presence in the Nursery industry, providing worldwide distribution of quality children´s furniture and equipment within the nursery, highchair, stroller, baby carrier and home textiles sectors.
Introducing the iconic Tripp Trapp® chair as their first product for children in 1972, their philosophy was and continues to be based on one core concept; to design products that are in the best interest of the child. Stokke have since expanded successfully into the children’s market, focusing exclusively from 2006 on premium, sustainable products that promote bonding and healthy development for a whole new generation of children and their families.
Delivery & returns
- Standard Delivery
- UK delivery within 5 days, 8am - 8pm, Monday to Saturday. Free on orders over £50, otherwise £3.95.
- Click & Collect
- Free on orders over £30, £2 if you spend less. Choose a collection day at checkout, next day available at some locations. Available at Waitrose, selected John Lewis shops, Co-op branches, Shell stations and Booths stores.
- Evening delivery within M25
- Evening delivery to addresses within the M25 on the day of your choice, 7 - 10pm, 7 days a week. You'll receive a text on the day of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Next or Named Day Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, 8am - 8pm, 7 days a week. You'll receive a text on the morning of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Morning Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, by 10.30am available 7 days a week.
- Not available for this item
Return small or medium items by post or to John Lewis & Partners and Waitrose & Partners shops.
Large items (delivered by two people, such as appliances and furniture) can be returned using our Home Collection service.
You can also return a Click & Collect order to where you collected it.