Stokke Xplory X Pushchair Rain Cover, Black
Product code: 43200327
The Stokke Rain Cover is a functional accessory for cosy outings on rainy days. Lightweight and compact, it´s simple to use and dries quickly.
Designed to protect your little one from wind and wet weather, it easily attaches to the Stokke Stroller Seat and Carry Cot of Stokke Xplory, Stokke Beat, Stokke Trailz and most strollers from other manufacturers. Most importantly, it has plenty of ventilation and a large window that opens and closes with Velcro for easy access and a great view. It folds into an integrated accessory bag that snaps onto the chassis for storage on sunny days!
- Integrated ventilation
- Dries quickly
- Lightweight and compact for easy transport and storage
- Front zipper and large window that opens and closes with Velcro for fast, easy access to your child
- Reflectors on the back and on the top for added safety and visibility in the dark
- Folds into an integrated accessory bag that snaps onto the chassis
- Fits all Stokke strollers and those from most manufacturers.
For optimal performance and safety, please remember to only buy Stokke original accessories for your Stokke products. To ensure optimal airflow and visibility, we do not recommend using the canopy extension with the Rain Cover.
- Country of Origin
- H18 x W6 x D23cm
- Drying Instructions
- Please see care label
- Stokke Xplory
- Suitable From
Established in 1932 in the Norwegian coastal town of Ålesund, Stokke started out with its roots firmly based in seating solutions and home office furniture. Since then, they have evolved to become an established presence in the Nursery industry, providing worldwide distribution of quality children´s furniture and equipment within the nursery, highchair, stroller, baby carrier and home textiles sectors.
Introducing the iconic Tripp Trapp® chair as their first product for children in 1972, their philosophy was and continues to be based on one core concept; to design products that are in the best interest of the child. Stokke have since expanded successfully into the children’s market, focusing exclusively from 2006 on premium, sustainable products that promote bonding and healthy development for a whole new generation of children and their families.
Delivery & returns
- Standard Delivery
- UK delivery within 5 days, 8am - 8pm, Monday to Saturday. Free on orders over £50, otherwise £3.95.
- Click & Collect
- Free on orders over £30, £2 if you spend less. Choose a collection day at checkout, next day available at some locations. Available at Waitrose, selected John Lewis shops, Co-op branches, Shell stations and Booths stores.
- Evening delivery within M25
- Evening delivery to addresses within the M25 on the day of your choice, 7 - 10pm, 7 days a week. You'll receive a text on the day of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Next or Named Day Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, 8am - 8pm, 7 days a week. You'll receive a text on the morning of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Morning Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, by 10.30am available 7 days a week.
- Not available for this item
Return small or medium items by post or to John Lewis & Partners and Waitrose & Partners shops.
Large items (delivered by two people, such as appliances and furniture) can be returned using our Home Collection service.
You can also return a Click & Collect order to where you collected it.