Ted Baker Jackie Jewel Clustered Ring, Silver
Product informationClustered with Swarovski crystals, this Jackie jewel clustered stacking-style ring from Ted Baker will add a dusting of glitz to any outfit. Ideal for cocktail hour, offset the jewel tones with a rich dress or patterned top and skirt. Available in either rose gold or white bronze plate.
- Jewellery Type
- Main Stone Type
- Swarovski crystals
- Bronze plated
- Material Information How the metal is composed. "Mixed" More than one metal. "Solid" Entirely precious metal throughout. "Vermeil" Minimum 2.5 microns of Gold plate on solid silver base. "Plated" Precious metal on non precious metal. "Toned" No precious metal.
- Silver Plated
- Metal colour Information The colour of the metal: Silver - includes white gold, platinum, chrome etc.; Gold - includes yellow metals; Rose Gold - includes Rose gold and copper tones; Mixed - two or more metal colours e.g. a ring with white gold and rose gold elements.
- Ring Type
Since 1987, Ted Baker has become one of the fastest-growing lifestyle brands in the UK. The label is known for its unswerving focus on quality and attention to detail. Today, Ted Baker is an international brand, offering everything from Menswear, Womenswear and Swimwear to Fragrance, Footwear and Eyewear. Choosing not to have advertising of any sort, Ted Baker relies solely on word of mouth and inventive marketing ideas to drive its success, remaining one of the only brands to be built into an international designer label without an advertising campaign.
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops tomorrow from 2pm
- Collect + from a local shop from Saturday, postcode exclusions apply
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Daily next/named day delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy