Product code: 35226251
- Thermoball™ insulation keeps your feet warm
- IcePick® temperature-sensitive rubber lugs on sole
- Water-resistant upper
- Protective mudguard
- OrthoLite® ReBound footbed
- Oso-fleece collar lining
Complete a practical winter ensemble with the Thermoball boots from The North Face.
Engineered with technology to help you hit the slopes, these boots feature temperature-sensitive rubber lugs on the sole for increased traction, and Thermoball™ insulation to keep your feet warm even in wet weather.
Designed with cushioning, the boots are built to minimise fatigue.
- The North Face
- Upper: 100% recycled P.E.T. Lining: Oso-fleece collar. Sole: Rubber
- Shoe Style
- Ankle Boots
- Sport & Fitness Activity
- Walking, Hiking & Camping
- Snow Boots
Brand information & size guide
Originating in San Francisco, California, The North Face was started in 1968 by 2 outdoor enthusiasts, Doug Tompkins and Kenneth Klopp.
Pioneering technologies are a hallmark of The North Face. These are developed through a collaborative effort from the brand's research, their design and development team and their athlete team; consisting of the world's finest mountaineers, alpinists, climbers, skier, snowboarders and endurance adventurers.
The North Face's aim is to design outdoor apparel, equipment, footwear and accessories that'll help you to define the limits of what is possible. This is embodied in The North Face's mission statement: Never Stop Exploring™.
These are average measurements for guidance to determine which size is right for you.
Please note, actual measurements may vary slightly by style.
More from The North Face
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Next or named day delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
- International delivery
- Not available
- Find out how we may still help you
- Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops from 2pm tomorrow
- Collect+ from a local shop from tomorrow
- Returning an item