True Grace Village Moroccan Rose Classic Scented Candle
Product informationLuxury vegetable-wax candle, hand-poured into a beautiful etched glass jar. Fragranced with mysterious, sensuous rose, this candle will allow your mind and body to relax with its beautiful soft fragrance.
- Burn Time
- 40 hours
- Country of Origin
- H9 x Dia.7.5cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Fragrance Type
- Made in the UK
- Scent Information The family or sub-group which this fragrance could be classified under. The four primary fragrance families are Floral, Oriental, Woody and Fresh.
- Wax Composition
- Rapeseed, Coconut oil and Beeswax
About True Grace
Philippa and Roger Biles aim to capture an essence of England in their range of fragranced home products, all elegantly packaged to make beautiful gifts.They believe that perfume is strongly associated with memory and emotion, and that a particular scent can transport you anywhere; from a place in the country to recollections of your childhood.
True Grace is committed to local and sustainable production. Making everything in their workshop in Wiltshire, they use only the finest ingredients. These range from a specially created blend of 100% natural plant wax for their fragranced candles to organically grown wheat alcohol used in their Home Scent.
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops Sunday from 2pm
- Collect + from a local shop from Monday, postcode exclusions apply
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Daily next/named day delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy