adidas Essentials Logo Gym Sack, Black/White
Product code: 35745531
It's hard to beat the simplicity of this lightweight adidas gym sack. Toss in your workout clothes and a water bottle, and you're ready to go. A webbing hanger loop lets you hang it in your locker for easy access.
- 100% recycled polyester
- Sport & Fitness Activity
- Gym, Training & Fitness
Adidas was started in 1920 by the German shoe designer, Adi Dassler who worked alongside his brother, Rudolf to build a successful sports footwear company. The brand’s name comes from its founder’s nickname, Adi and the first part of his surname. Wanting to create a sports company with a different direction, Rudolf later left Adidas and started Puma.
Adidas have a long history of association with Olympic athletes. One of the most high profile sponsored by the brand is Jesse Owens, an American who won 4 gold medals in the 1936 Berlin Olympic Games. Today, Adidas sponsor various sporting teams, from the New Zealand All Blacks rugby team to the English cricket team.
Adidas use the technology they develop for the worlds most successful sports teams to design high quality sportswear, equipment and footwear for consumers. The brand also works with designers, like Stella McCartney to make functional yet stylish sportswear, bringing innovation to the sportswear industry.
Delivery & returns
- Standard Delivery
- UK delivery within 5 days, 8am - 8pm, Monday to Saturday. Free on orders over £50, otherwise £3.95.
- Click & Collect
- Free Click & Collect with no minimum spend until 19 October. Choose a collection day at checkout, next day available at some locations. Available at Waitrose, selected John Lewis shops, Co-op branches, Shell stations and Booths stores.
- Evening delivery within M25
- Evening delivery within M25 on the day of your choice or same day for orders before 10am. 7 – 10pm, 7 days a week. We’ll text you a 1-hour delivery window on the day.
- Next or Named Day Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, 8am - 8pm, 7 days a week. You'll receive a text on the morning of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Morning Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, by 10.30am available 7 days a week.
- Not available for this item
Return small or medium items by post or to John Lewis & Partners and Waitrose & Partners shops.
Large items (delivered by two people, such as appliances and furniture) can be returned using our Home Collection service.
You can also return a Click & Collect order to where you collected it.
Our extended Christmas returns policy
We've extended our usual limit for returns just for the festive season. Any gift bought between 27 September 2022 and 24 December 2022 can be returned up until 28 January 2023, if it's unwanted or unsuitable.