Product code: 83032106
Thanks to our mobile phones and digital cameras, we film more video footage than ever before. Editing shots can be a daunting task, however thanks to Adobe’s Premiere Elements 2018, you have access to a powerful video editing tool, that’s ready to help you. Cleverly designed for either novice or more experienced users, you can jump straight in and get results that will look great for sharing on your social network platforms or professional enough for viewing on a huge screened, 4K television.
For video to have that professional finish, it needs to be rendered. (Render means turning your video data code into an image that can be displayed.) Depending on the software, the required resolution and the amount of video used, this can take a few minutes to many, many hours. Fortunately, with Adobe’s Premiere Elements 2018, you won’t be waiting all day before you can view your masterpiece.
Easy does it
Creating your first film really is easy – select the footage you wish to use and drop into the timeline (handily, your footage will be displayed as an image from your video, so you know which shot is which), cut the length, apply an effect or add a soundtrack, then save, render and away you go. Adobe’s Premiere Elements 2018 will assist you and provide more options as you grow with confidence.
The problem with taking loads of video is knowing which clip has the footage you’re looking for. Speedily go from hundreds of mystery folders and files to a visual view of your videos, which are cleverly sorted by date.
- Effortlessly extract candid photos from your raw video footage
- Get step-by-step video editing assistance
- Turn your photos and short video clips into dynamic slideshows
- Fix action cam footage, create freeze frames and add motion titles
- Disc or Product Key Card
Disc or Product Key Card
Software with a disc can be installed either through the disc or redeeming the included product key against a trial downloaded from the manufacturer's website or pre-installed on your computer. Software with a Product Key Card does not come with a disc
- Model name / number
- Adobe Premiere Elements
- 2GHz or faster processor with SSE2 support; dual-core processor required for HDV or AVCHD editing; Intel Core i7 required for XAVC-S
- Microsoft Windows 7 with Service Pack 1, Windows 8, or Windows 10 (64-bit versions only)
- Microsoft DirectX 9 or 10 compatible sound and display driver
- Windows Media Player (required if importing/exporting Windows Media formats)
- 64-bit multicore Intel processor
- Mac OS X v10.11 through macOS v10.13
For both Windows and Mac OS
- 4GB of RAM
- 5GB of available hard disk space to install applications; additional 10GB to download all optional content 1280x800 display resolution (at 100% scale factor)
- DVD-ROM drive (for installation from DVD)
- DVD burner required to burn DVDs
- Internet connection required for product activation and content download
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Next or named day delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
- International delivery
- Not available
- Find out how we may still help you
- Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops from 2pm Tuesday
- Collect+ from a local shop from Tuesday
- Returning an item
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis and Waitrose Shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy