Product code: 76621505
Start every December day leading up to Christmas with the joyful feeling of giving. Perfect for the season of goodwill, this Advent of Change calendar reveals a new charity recipient every day that benefits from the purchase of your calendar.
With this one simple purchase you will be making a donation to 24 amazing charities - helping the environment, endangered animals and even improving the lives of children.
Each of the 24 perforated doors represents a £1 donation, and will reveal:
1. The registered charity recipient for that day.
2. How your contribution can be used, showing you how you've changed the world for the better.
With 85% of the sale price going directly to charity, Advent of Change serves as a thoughtful conversation piece and the most meaningful gift for family, friends or, of course, yourself.
Open up to change this year and help 24 charities to make a difference, this Christmas and beyond.
Each calendar is wrapped in a biodegradable potato starch film and manufactured in the UK using FSC-certified paper, vegetable oil-based inks and biodegradable glue.
Advent of Change is a not-for-profit organisation, and gives £24 of the sale price directly to charity. The remaining £3.95 is used for production, operational and fundraising costs.
When you choose Advent of Change, you're making a donation to the following 24 amazing charities:
- John Lewis Foundation
- ABF The Soldiers' Charity
- Big Change
- Blue Cross
- Born Free
- Bread and Water for Africa UK
- Dallaglio RugbyWorks
- Great Ormond Street Hospital Children’s Charity
- James’ Place
- Marine Conservation Society
- Parenting Project
- Refugee Council
- Team Verrico
- The Donna Louise Hospice for Children and Young People
- The END Fund
- The Hunger Project
- The Myton Hospices
- The Road Victims Trust
- Winston's Wish
- Advent Calendar Type
- Advent of Change
- Country of Origin
- H29.7 x W17cm
- Paper and cardboard
- Standard delivery within 5 working days (in time for Christmas)
- Next or named day delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
- International delivery
- Not available
- Find out how we may still help you
- Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops from 2pm tomorrow
- Collect+ from a local shop from tomorrow
- Returning an item
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis and Waitrose Shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy