Product code: 75176005
- Use your mobile device to battle and race real robotic supercars.
- Challenge friends or race AI opponents that learn and adapt to your tactics to better take you down.
- Each player must have a compatible iOS or Android device to play - device compatibility can be checked at anki.com/devices.
Battle and race the robotic Supercars of the future with the Anki OVERDRIVE Starter Pack.
Setup is quick and easy. Simply open the box, build your track, download the Anki App and start racing with the included Skull and GroundShock robotic supercars!
Build 8 epic battlefields as you drive Supercar's loaded with cutting-edge features, including an optical sensor, a dedicated 50MHz CPU, and two high-performance motors, for precision manoeuvring with 1-millimetre accuracy.
What's in the box?
- 2 robotic supercars
- 2 riser pieces
- 6 curved track pieces
- 1 four-car charging system
- 4 straight track pieces
- 1 tire cleaner
- Batteries Included
- Battery Size & Number
- 2 x mAh
- Country of Origin
- Packaged: 30.4 x 15.3 x 60.2cm
- Manufacturer's Warranty
- 1 year
- Model name / number
- Number of players
- 1 or more
- Suitable From
- 8 years
- Choking hazard - not suitable for children under 36 months due to small parts that may cause a choking hazard
- Packaged: 4.29kg
Anki are building on decades of scientific research to make artificial intelligence accessible to everyone. They are dedicated to bringing consumer robotics into everyday life. More from Anki
- Standard delivery within 5 working days (in time for Christmas)
- Next or named day delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
- International delivery
- Not available
- Find out how we may still help you
- Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops from 2pm tomorrow
- Collect+ from a local shop from tomorrow
- Returning an item
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis and Waitrose Shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy