Product code: 64618502
Made from a cleverly chosen blend of materials for durability, this Aztec style rug in a traditional design is suitable for use both indoors and outdoors making it a great choice for conservatories or decking.
About your new rug
- We recommend John Lewis & Partners Rug Hold Underlay. It prevents your rug from moving underfoot and protects against colour transfer to the floor
- Natural fibres may shed. This will reduce over time, and shouldn’t affect your rug’s lifespan or performance
- When vacuuming your rug, use suction only. Rotating brushes may damage the fibres
- Blot any spills with a clean, dry cloth. Do not rub or use harsh detergents.
With great prices and great design, our new brand offers style and quality for modern living today. Whatever you need, there’s joy to be found in ANYDAY.
We’ve launched our exciting ANYDAY range in our commitment to offering you great prices. It’s currently being introduced, so you may receive packaging that looks different to usual. We guarantee that whatever the packaging style, the product inside will always be of the same excellent quality you’ve come to expect.
- ANYDAY John Lewis & Partners
- Country of Origin
- L240 x W170 cm
- 81% Polyester, 10% Acrylic, 5% Nylon, 4% Wool
- Rug Construction
- Machine woven
- L180 x W120 cm: 2.58kg, L240 x W170 cm: 5.1kg
Delivery & returns
- Standard Delivery
UK delivery within 5 days, 7.30am - 6pm, Monday to Saturday. Free on orders over £50, otherwise £3.50.
- Click & Collect
Free on orders over £30, £2 if you spend less. Choose a collection day at checkout, next day available at some locations. Available at Waitrose, Co-op branches, Shell stations and Booths stores.
Collect your delivery from over 7000 local convenience shops within 3 days.
Order before 6pm Sunday - Friday for collection the next day.
- Next or Named Day Delivery
Delivery on the day of your choice, 7.30am - 6pm, 7 days a week. Order by 6pm for delivery the next day.
You'll receive a text on the morning of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
Return small or medium items by post or to John Lewis & Partners and Waitrose & Partners shops.
Large items (delivered by two people, such as appliances and furniture) can be returned using our Home Collection service.
You can also return a Click & Collect order to where you collected it.