Product code: 32031408
Like the limitless possibilities of music itself, the Clever Composer Tune Table Magic Touch Activity Toy from Baby Einstein offers open-ended musical experiences for your child. The wooden activity centre features award-winning Magic Touch technology to put music at baby’s fingertips. Simply tap the wooden surface to experiment with sound.
The 22 instrument options and 3 modes of play encourage your baby to explore and create his own musical compositions. In Learn mode, your little one can discover instrument names, colours and more. Silly mode activates sound effects galore, so the playtime never gets dull. Remove the table legs to create a floor toy for younger babies or little brothers and sisters. With so many ways to play, this musical station will be a family favourite for years to come.
- Press play on musical discovery with award-winning Magic Touch technology
- Music at your fingertips… just tap the wooden surface to play
- Grows with baby from floor toy to standing table. Multiple kids can play at once
- Experiment with music and sound using 22 instruments and 3 modes of play
- “Freestyle” mode for music-making, “Learn” mode for language discovery, and “Silly” mode for giggles
- Encourage the development of fine motor skills & support creative self-expression
- Ideal for babies 6 months and up
- Baby Einstein
- H42 x W45 x D17cm
- Suitable From
- 12 months
- Toys Type
- Baby & Pre-school Toys
Delivery & returns
- Click & Collect
Free on orders over £30, £2 if you spend less. Choose a collection day at checkout, next day available at some locations. Available at Waitrose, selected John Lewis shops, Co-op branches, Shell stations and Booths stores.
Collect your delivery from over 7000 local convenience shops. Your next available collection day will show at checkout.
- Evening delivery within M25
Evening delivery to addresses within the M25 on the day of your choice, 7 - 10pm, 7 days a week. You'll receive a text on the day of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Morning Delivery
Delivery on the day of your choice, by 10.30am available 7 days a week.
- Next or Named Day Delivery
Delivery on the day of your choice, 8am - 8pm, 7 days a week. You'll receive a text on the morning of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Standard Delivery
UK delivery within 5 days, 7.30am - 6pm, Monday to Saturday. Free on orders over £50, otherwise £3.95.
Return small or medium items by post or to John Lewis & Partners and Waitrose & Partners shops.
Large items (delivered by two people, such as appliances and furniture) can be returned using our Home Collection service.
You can also return a Click & Collect order to where you collected it.