BabyBjörn Mini Carrier, Leopard
Product code: 31570324
Baby Carrier Mini from BabyBjorn is small, soft and snuggly – just like your baby. A small baby carrier that’s easy to use for short sessions, often. It’s perfect for the first months when your baby needs lots of closeness 24/7. You can easily unfasten the entire front section of the baby carrier to lift them out, and the soft fabrics gently hug baby’s back, legs and hips to provide correct and good support. Through the fabric, you can check your newborn’s position and the natural C curve of their back with your hands, plus a whole host of extra benefits:
- Small and easy-to-use, it best suits newborn babies, with their great need for closeness. You carry your baby high up on your chest, so that they always feel your heartbeat
- A few adjustable buckles so you can quickly get it on at anytime You can easily unfasten the entire front section of the baby carrier to lift out your sleeping newborn. The size and head support are fully adjustable, which means the baby carrier is easy to adapt as your newborn grows
- Super soft and flexible fabrics make it cosy for your newborn and comfy against their delicate skin. The baby carrier gently hugs your newborn’s back, legs and hips, and provides good support so that they sit in a comfy, ergonomic position. Through the fabric, you can feel your newborn’s position and the natural C curve of their back with your hands
- Unique baby carrier fabrics, developed specifically for BabyBjorn and designed to suit newborn babies. The mesh and jersey baby carriers are made of 3D fabrics that consist of three layers – an inner layer, an outer layer and a middle layer. Instead of padding that might make the baby carrier too warm, the middle layer consists of a fine, single-fibre thread. This gives the baby carrier the stability of padding, yet ensures a very good air flow, so that it stays airy and cool when you’re babywearing.
- 3D Jersey material is as snug as your comfiest t-shirt. The smooth, flexible fabric gently hugs your newborn when the carrier is on
- Cool and airy mesh fabric, with an incredibly soft backing next to your newborn’s skin. The mesh fabric ensures a good air flow and dries fast after washing
- Cotton that’s slightly stretchy in the seat area, and satin woven to make it supersoft and comfy. A thin middle layer ensures a small, compact and flexible baby carrier
- Easy to pop in the changing bag or under the pram when you’re not using it
- Sturdy, adjustable head and neck support.
- Hands free
- Carry facing in or facing out on your front - once your baby has grown a little larger, you can choose whether to carry them in the facing-in or facing-out position. When you carry your baby in the facing-out position, they should be at least 5 months old
Good to Know:
Suitable from birth to 12 months or 3.2-11kg or 53-75cm. Please remember that the leg straps should be used to reduce the size of the leg openings for babies between 3.2 and 4.5 kg (7 and 9 lbs ). When you carry your baby in the facing-out position, they should be at least five months old and weigh max. 11 kg (24 lbs). Baby Carrier Mini is suitable until your child is one year old or until they reach a weight of 11 kg (24 lbs) and/or a height of 75 cm ( 29.5 in). If you’re looking for a baby carrier that you can use for longer and one that suits parents with an active lifestyle, we suggest Baby Carrier Move or Baby Carrier One.
- Baby Carrier Type
- Front Carrier
- Country of Origin
- H29 x W20.5 x D10.5cm
- Maximum User Weight
- Minimum user weight
- Suitable From
- Washing Instructions
- Machine Washable at 40°C
Delivery & returns
- Standard Delivery
- UK delivery within 2-7 days, 8am - 8pm, Monday to Saturday. Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.50.
- Click & Collect
- Free on orders over £30, £2.50 if you spend less. Choose a collection day at checkout, next day available at some locations. Available at Waitrose, selected John Lewis shops, Shell stations and Booths stores.
- Local Collection Network
- Collect your delivery from thousands of local convenience shops. Your next available collection day will show at checkout.
- Evening delivery to selected cities
- Order before 10am to get same day evening delivery to addresses within London M25, Manchester, Birmingham and Leeds. Available 7 days a week, delivery between 7 – 10pm on a day of your choice. We’ll text you a 1-hour delivery window on the day. Delivered by 100% electric vehicles.
- Next or Named Day Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, 8am - 8pm, 7 days a week. You'll receive a text on the morning of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Morning Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, by 10.30am available 7 days a week.
Return small or medium items by post or to John Lewis & Partners and Waitrose & Partners shops.
Large items (delivered by two people, such as appliances and furniture) can be returned using our Home Collection service.
You can also return a Click & Collect order to where you collected it.
Our extended Christmas returns policy
We've extended our usual limit for returns just for the festive season. Any gift bought between 27 September 2023 and 24 December 2023 can be returned up until 23 January 2024, if it's unwanted or unsuitable.