Balenciaga Florabotanica Eau de Parfum
Inspired by a strange and wonderful garden in which you do not know whether the flowers are innocent or poisonous, Florabotanica from Balenciaga evokes the 18th Century botanical gardens in which the most exotic and rarest plant species were displayed. Strange-coloured plants discovered in distant countries brought back from their travels by enthusiastic biologists.
The vetiver, amber and caladium leaf accord create a resonance of mossy and mysterious dark wood, whilst the Experimental rose, carnation and mint accords add an exhilarating, freshness to the fragrance. To give Florabotanica its fairytale air, the perfumers added a formula of psychosensory plants, making it particularly enchanting.
The highly graphic black and white stripes on the bottle echo a signature dear to Cristóbal Balenciaga and the visions of extremely contemporary cuts of which Nicolas Ghesquière is fond in his designs. The oversized tube with bold lines plunges into the floral perfume like a laboratory test tube looking to capture the secret essence of flowers.
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Fragrance Range
- Fragrance Type
- Eau de Parfum
- Scent Information The family or sub-group which this fragrance could be classified under. The four primary fragrance families are Floral, Oriental, Woody and Fresh.
- Scent Intensity Information The intensity or strength of the fragrance. Light – subtle and suitable for everyday wear Moderate - a noticeable but not overpowering signature scent Strong - ideal for those who want to make a bold, confident statement
- Scent Longevity Information Approximately how long the scent remains detectable when worn. Light - up to 2 hours Medium - 2 to 4 hours Long-Lasting - 4 hours +
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops tomorrow from 2pm
- Collect + from a local shop from tomorrow, postcode exclusions apply
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Daily next/named day delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy