Bialetti Brikka Stove-top Espresso Coffee Maker, 2 Cups, 100ml, Black/Silver
Product code: 84510264
Upgrade coffee breaks with Bialetti's Brikka, designed to make a richer-tasting coffee with a delicious espresso foam.
Its unique and innovative dual-valve system regulates the pressure of water flowing through the coffee grounds while the open lid allows air to circulate into the valve, to create the perfect 'crema'. The Brikka is the only Bialetti coffee maker capable of producing the cream of the espresso, thanks to its silicone membrane, designed and developed to enhance the maximum creaminess of coffee for a more full-bodied and intense flavour.
- Makes Italian-style intense espresso coffee with a delicious 'crema' on top
- Features l'Omino (the little man) cutout, Bialetti's original symbol of quality and authenticity, based on Renato Bialetti, the son of the inventor of the Moka, Alfonso
- Suitable for gas cooktops, electric stove top and propane camping stoves
- For induction hobs, buy the Bialetti adapter (sold separately)
This espresso maker from Bialetti creates up to two espresso cup sizes of authentic and tasty coffee. It's advised to not use coffee that is too finely ground. Using a Bialetti Brikka can be daunting to newcomers, but once you know the basics it's easy to produce a high-quality cup every time:
- Grind your coffee - freshly ground beans will give the best cup of coffee
- Add your water - fill the brewer to the line in the bottom of the brewer section
- Add the filter and coffee - insert the filter basket into the brewer, then fill the basket with coffee
- Attach the sections - screw the top and bottom together
- Heat your coffee - place it on a moderately hot stove, angling the handle away from heat if not an induction stove, and leaving the lid open. Coffee will start to bubble into the top section
- Pour the coffee - once the coffee has stopped bubbling, pour it into your preferred mug
Be careful not to use too much heat when making the coffee - this can cause bitterness in the drink. Ensure you remove from the heat once the coffee starts emitting lighter coloured steam or the steam becomes audible, or the coffee may taste burnt.
- Care instructions
- Hand wash only with water and without soap or detergents. Not suitable for induction hobs.
- H16.5 x W9.5 x D13.5cm
- Aluminium, plastic
- Number of cups
- 2 Cups
Delivery & returns
- Standard Delivery
- UK delivery within 5 days, 8am - 8pm, Monday to Saturday. Free on orders over £50, otherwise £3.95.
- Click & Collect
- Free Click & Collect with no minimum spend until 19 October. Choose a collection day at checkout, next day available at some locations. Available at Waitrose, selected John Lewis shops, Co-op branches, Shell stations and Booths stores.
- Evening delivery within M25
- Evening delivery within M25 on the day of your choice or same day for orders before 10am. 7 – 10pm, 7 days a week. We’ll text you a 1-hour delivery window on the day.
- Next or Named Day Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, 8am - 8pm, 7 days a week. You'll receive a text on the morning of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Morning Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, by 10.30am available 7 days a week.
- Not available for this item
Return small or medium items by post or to John Lewis & Partners and Waitrose & Partners shops.
Large items (delivered by two people, such as appliances and furniture) can be returned using our Home Collection service.
You can also return a Click & Collect order to where you collected it.