Bosch PSB 650 RE Impact Drill
Please note: This product is not available in our shops for viewing. However, you can still place your order in store.
The 650 RE impact drill from Bosch combines high-power performance and state-of-the-art technology to give you exceptional results. Its ergonomic slimline design makes it convenient and safe to handle whether you’re impact drilling, standard drilling or screwdriving. Capable of handling the biggest diameters and heavy-duty power levels - it’s a must for demanding DIY situations.
- The 650 RE’s impressive 650W motor and 14mm drilling diameter (in concrete) power through even the toughest jobs.
- Speed selection controls and a handy settings wheel let you tailor your output to whatever material you’re working with. Drive screws effortlessly and approach smooth surfaces cleanly.
- Single-sleeve Bosch Press+Lock keyless chuck makes tool changes simpler and safer with push-button drill spindle locking.
- Outstanding handling and balance profile ensure perfect control and total comfort.
- Straightforward forward and reverse operation makes it clear what mode you’re in for less slip ups.
- Focus on the job at hand, not the drill controls. A convenient switch allows for continuous operation.
- Cut down on irritation and dusty work surfaces with the separate dust extraction port attachment.
- An intuitive cable guide with hanging hook makes storage easy.
- Drilling Diameter - wood / steel / masonry
- 30 / 12 / 14mm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Model name / number
- PSB 650 RE
- Power supply
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops tomorrow from 2pm
- Collect + from a local shop from tomorrow, postcode exclusions apply
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Named or Saturday UK delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy