5 years Added Care for your home appliance (includes guarantee period)
All electrical products you buy from us are guaranteed for a minimum of 2 years, at no extra cost. With Added Care, you'll enjoy the same benefits for a period of up to 5 years, while also adding further benefits not included in the original guarantee. More about Added Care
What this includes
- Disconnection of your old appliance
- Connection to an unobstructed 13 amp 3 pin electrical socket and mains water and waste within 1 metre of where the appliance is going
- Electrical circuit test
- Machine test and demonstration of basic controls
- Removal of all packaging
- We can't connect to hardwired sockets, only 3 pin electrical sockets We'll need to turn the water off at the isolation valve, which is usually found on the plumbing behind old appliance. If this has seized due to limescale, we won't be able to continue
- We won't install in a bath/shower room, or in an unheated out-building such as a detached garage
- If going under a worktop, make sure there's enough clearance (87cm from floor to underside)
- If going from integrated to freestanding, please remove the plinth and the decor door before our team's arrival
- We'll give you the transit bolts for you to keep in case you need to move the appliance to another property
What this includes
- Removal of your old appliance for reuse or recycling
- Unless you've bought a dishwasher installation, your appliance must be disconnected before our team's arrival
Product code: 81701106
Boasting plenty of convenient features within a simple-to-use design, the SMS24AW01G Freestanding Dishwasher from Bosch is sure to be a welcome helping hand in any kitchen.
Awarded an A+ for energy efficiency, you can rely on this smart appliance to help you make significant savings on your energy bills while reducing your impact on the environment.
This useful feature makes sure your detergent is completely dissolved for a more effective wash by releasing it into a special tray on top of the basket and mixing it into the cycle.
Bosch's revolutionary brushless motor has been developed to achieve maximum power with minimum energy loss. It's now quieter, faster, more energy efficient, durable and powerful.
Clean your dishes in up to half the time without compromising on the results with the varioSpeed setting. If you're in a hurry, simply press the varioSpeed button and the SMS24AW01G will complete a wash and dry cycle in the shortest time possible.
The SMS24AW01G offers total flexibility with its varioBasket system. The top basket can be adjusted between 3 height positions and both top and bottom drawers contain plenty of racking and 2 foldable cup shelves each.
- Internal water protection
- Glass protection
- Self-cleaning filter
- Eco 50°C programme
- Quick 45 °C wash
- Adjustable racking
Lets you move the racking around to fit large or awkward items
- Automatic Load Adjustment
Automatic Load Adjustment
Automatically adjusts water level for a smaller load, thus saving time and money
- Child lock
- Cutlery Holder
- Delay Start
- Delicate Wash
This wash cycle provides a gentle wash for delicate items
- Digital display
- H84.5cm x W60cm x D60cm
- Dishwasher Size
- Drying System
- Heat Exchanger
- Drying performance
Graded on performance A - G, with A being the highest grade
- Energy Consumption Per Standard Cycle
Energy Consumption Per Standard Cycle
Based on the drying cycle of the standard cotton programme at full load. Actual energy consumption per cycle will depend on how the appliance is used.
- Energy Rating
Graded on performance, from A+++ to G, with A+++ being the highest rating. Higher ratings mean better energy efficiency
- Estimated Annual Energy Consumption
Estimated Annual Energy Consumption
How much electricity the item would use over a year
- Estimated Annual Water Consumption
Estimated Annual Water Consumption
The amount of water used in litres per year, based on 220 standard washing cycles for cotton programs at 60°C and 40°C at full and partial load. Actual water consumption will depend on how the appliance is used.
- Manufacturer Part Number (MPN)
- Model name / number
- SMS24AW01G Freestanding Dishwasher
- Noise Level
How noisy, in decibels, the machine is. The lower the dB, the quieter the appliance
- Number of Programs/Settings
- 4 plus one special VarioSpeed option
- Overflow protection
An anti-flood device prevents the machine from being damaged by flooding from the inlet pipe
- Place Settings
A complete set of items provided for one person at a meal
- Program Sequence Indicator
Program Sequence Indicator
Tells you the progress of your washing/drying cycle
- Quick wash
Speedy programme when you need items cleaned quickly
- Quiet Mark
- Rinse Aid Indicator
- Salt Level Indicator
- Time remaining indicator
Time remaining indicator
Tells you how long the programme's got to go
- Wash performance
Graded on performance A - G, with A being the highest grade. The higher the grade the more energy efficient the appliance.
- Water Consumption Per Standard Cycle
By your side – today, tomorrow and in the future. Bosch’s home appliances.
Bosch can't simply cancel your daily routines for you. But they can shorten them for you. As Europe's number one home appliance brand, they always offer absolute peak performance to make your everyday life easier. Their home appliances represent uncompromising quality, technical perfection and absolute reliability. Yesterday, today and in the future.
Robert Bosch's first workshop lays the foundations for Bosch Home Appliances.
With the establishment of his workshop for precision engineering and electrical engineering, Robert Bosch lays the foundations in Stuttgart for Bosch’s success story. For him, the thought of not producing the very best at all times was intolerable. Robert Bosch always acted on the principle that honest workmanship is more important than temporary gain. This is why, for nearly 130 years, Bosch’s products have stood for uncompromising quality, technical perfection and absolute reliability.
- Delivery from 3 working days (lead time and available slots vary by postcode; exclusions apply)
- Express UK Delivery
- International delivery
- Not available
- Find out how we may still help you
- Click & collect
- This item is not available for Click & collect
- This item is not available for Collect+
- How to return an item
- More about delivery & returns