2 years' Added Care for your small appliance (accidental damage cover)
All electrical products you buy from us are guaranteed for a minimum of 2 years, at no extra cost. With Added Care, you'll enjoy the same benefits for a period of up to 5 years, while also adding further benefits not included in the original guarantee. More about Added Care
Product code: 85555112
Update your kitchen benchtop with this sleek and modern TWK7105GB Kettle by Bosch. Resplendent in a stunning Anthracite finish, this kettle will add instant cool to your home, and with a 1.7 litre capacity and 3000 watts of power it can easily handle whatever task you throw at it.
Featuring a stainless steel interior base with concealed heating element the cordless TWK7105GB has a 360� rotary base making it quick and simple to pick it up and put it down. A removable limescale filter ensures imperfections don't spoil your cuppa, while boil-dry and overheat protection ensure the safety of both you and your kettle for years to come.
Pair up with the matching Bosch TAT6805GB Long Slot Toaster for the ultimate Anthracite kitchen look.
- Water level indicator with cup scale, readable from outside
- Button for opening lid with latch
- Illuminated on-off switch
- Automatic switch-off: kettle turns off when water has boiled
- Lift switch off: the kettle automatically turns off when removed from its base
- Easy storage: Integrated cable storage for simple and quick storage of the cable
- H25cm x W23.7cm x D15.2cm
- Filter Included
- Model name / number
- Variable temperature control
Variable temperature control
Variable temperature selections to choose from to suit your requirements.
- Standard delivery within 5 working days (in time for Christmas)
- Next or named day delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
- International delivery
- Not available
- Find out how we may still help you
- Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops from 2pm tomorrow
- Collect+ from a local shop from tomorrow
- Returning an item
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis and Waitrose Shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy