Bosch TWK7507GB Vision 1.7L Kettle, Cream
Product code: 85555117
A compact and stylish design at an affordable price, the Bosch TWK7503GB Vision Kettle will be a reliable and safe addition to your kitchen. Simple but effective, this model has a large 1.7L capacity, removable limescale filter, 360 degree rotary base and safety locking lid.
The TWK7503GB features a 3kW rapid boil function, an illuminated LED switch and one cup minimum indicator to help save energy from being wasted on multiple boils.
- Automatic shut-off
- Cord wrap
- Limescale filter spout
- One cup minimum indicator
- 360 degree base
- Overheat and boil-dry protection
- Switch-off when lifted off base
- Concealed heating element
- Safety locking lid
- Non-slip feet
- H23.5cm x W22,5cm x D15cm
- Filter Included
- Model name / number
- Power Supply
- Variable temperature control
Bosch can't simply cancel your daily routines for you. But they can shorten them for you. As Europe's number one home appliance brand, they always offer absolute peak performance to make your everyday life easier. Their home appliances represent uncompromising quality, technical perfection and absolute reliability. Yesterday, today and in the future.
Robert Bosch's first workshop lays the foundations for Bosch Home Appliances.
With the establishment of his workshop for precision engineering and electrical engineering, Robert Bosch lays the foundations in Stuttgart for Bosch’s success story. For him, the thought of not producing the very best at all times was intolerable. Robert Bosch always acted on the principle that honest workmanship is more important than temporary gain. This is why, for nearly 130 years, Bosch’s products have stood for uncompromising quality, technical perfection and absolute reliability.
Delivery & returns
- Standard Delivery
- UK delivery within 8 days, 8am - 8pm, Monday to Saturday. Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.50.
- Click & Collect
- Free on orders over £30, £2.50 if you spend less. Choose a collection day at checkout, next day available at some locations. Available at Waitrose, selected John Lewis shops, Co-op branches, Shell stations and Booths stores.
- Evening delivery within M25
- Evening delivery within M25 on the day of your choice or same day for orders before 10am. 7 – 10pm, 7 days a week. We’ll text you a 1-hour delivery window on the day.
- Next or Named Day Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, 8am - 8pm, 7 days a week. You'll receive a text on the morning of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Morning Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, by 10.30am available 7 days a week.
- Not available for this item
Return small or medium items by post or to John Lewis & Partners and Waitrose & Partners shops.
Large items (delivered by two people, such as appliances and furniture) can be returned using our Home Collection service.
You can also return a Click & Collect order to where you collected it.
Our extended Christmas returns policy
We've extended our usual limit for returns just for the festive season. Any gift bought between 27 September 2022 and 24 December 2022 can be returned up until 28 January 2023, if it's unwanted or unsuitable.