BrainBox Nature Memory Challenge Game
Product code: 75112594
From Aardvarks to Zebras, this terrific 10-minute brain challenge tests memory and knowledge of all things nature. Players study a card for 10 seconds and then answer a question based on the roll of a die. If they're correct, they keep the card, and the person with the most cards after 10 minutes wins! This brilliantly British entry to the BrainBox range is a super-fun test of the mind.
This product is made from a minimum of 70% recycled materials.
- Batteries Included
- Packaged: H12 x W12 x D12cm
- Game or Puzzle Type
- Word Games
- Model name / number
- Number of pieces
- Number of players
- 1 or more
- Suitable From
- 8 years
- Toys Type
- Education & Arts
- Not suitable for children under 3 years
- Washing Instructions
- Do Not Wash
BrainBox, launched in the UK in 2007, has become an internationally renowned brand with global sales of more than 6 million games and translated into more than 30 languages. BrainBox is a fast and fun memory game. It is perfect for families to play together where everyone will be having fun and learning without even realising! There are a wide variety of BrainBoxes available in different subjects and themes! Aim of the game is to be the player with the most cards after ten minutes. Remember all the answers are on the picture side of the cards so look carefully!
Why buy BrainBox Games?
- They are fun to play and a great way to learn!
- Their games are ethically sourced and made from recycled/recyclable materials
- Gameplay is tested in family and school environments
- Multi-levels mean that adults and children can play together
Delivery & returns
- Standard Delivery
- UK delivery within 5 days, 8am - 8pm, Monday to Saturday. Free on orders over £50, otherwise £3.95.
- Click & Collect
- Free on orders over £30, £2 if you spend less. Choose a collection day at checkout, next day available at some locations. Available at Waitrose, selected John Lewis shops, Co-op branches, Shell stations and Booths stores.
- Evening delivery within M25
- Evening delivery to addresses within the M25 on the day of your choice, 7 - 10pm, 7 days a week. You'll receive a text on the day of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Next or Named Day Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, 8am - 8pm, 7 days a week. You'll receive a text on the morning of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Morning Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, by 10.30am available 7 days a week.
- Not available for this item
Return small or medium items by post or to John Lewis & Partners and Waitrose & Partners shops.
Large items (delivered by two people, such as appliances and furniture) can be returned using our Home Collection service.
You can also return a Click & Collect order to where you collected it.