2 years' Added Care for your small appliance (accidental damage cover)
All electrical products you buy from us are guaranteed for a minimum of 2 years, at no extra cost. With Added Care, you'll enjoy the same benefits for a period of up to 5 years, while also adding further benefits not included in the original guarantee. More about Added Care
Product code: 85547401
You just can’t beat the taste of homemade. And now it’s easier than ever to prepare tasty, nutritious meals packed full of fresh flavours. Blend, chop, purée and grind ingredients in seconds with the Blend Active Pro Food Prep. This compact, versatile kit stores easily in a cupboard or on your worktop so it’s always ready to go.
Make deliciously healthy smoothies, shakes, slushies and protein drinks in the 600ml sports bottles – use fresh or frozen ingredients. Ideal for the gym, work, school and days out. Just blend & go!
Use the food processor for super-speedy food prep: chop veg, ginger and chillis for soups, casseroles and spice pastes. Make fresh pesto, hummus, guacamole and much more in no time. Perfect for quick mid-week meals or leisurely weekend get-togethers alike.
Grind nuts and seeds to give meals and smoothies a wholesome boost with the grinding mill. Grind whole spices for vibrant homemade curries, and coffee beans for that fresh, coffee-shop taste.
- 300W power base: one-touch blending, processing and grinding for maximum control and quick results.
- 2 x 600ml BPA-free Tritan™ sports bottles: shatterproof, odour and taste resistant. Dishwasher safe.
- 2 x Sports lids: lock it closed to prevent leaks; lock it open so it doesn’t bump you on the nose while you’re drinking! Dishwasher safe.
- 450ml BPA-free food processor: with stainless steel blade. Dishwasher safe bowl.
- BPA-free grinding mill: crystal clear so you can easily see when ingredients are ready. Dishwasher safe. Doubles as a cover for the blending blades when not in use.
- Country of Origin
- H26 x W37 x D19.8cm
- Model name / number
- Standard delivery within 5 working days (in time for Christmas)
- Next or named day delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
- International delivery
- Not available
- Find out how we may still help you
- Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops from 2pm tomorrow
- Collect+ from a local shop from Monday
- Returning an item
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis and Waitrose Shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy