Product code: 31550903
- Suitable for 61-105cm(approximately 3 months to 4 years)
- Isofix compatible
- R129-compliant (i-Size ready)
- 2 year guarantee
Make car journeys a little easier without having to compromise on safety with this DUALFIX M i- Size car seat from Britax.
With the 360° rotation of the Dualfix, it's easy to place your child in the seat and change from rear to forward-facing without re-installing. Plus, thanks to the lateral rotation to the open car door, placing and harnessing your child is child's play. All combined with a stylish and modern design and their expertise in child car safety – for your peace of mind on any journey.
This car seat also includes all the safety features you'd expect from Britax, such as Isofix, Side Impact Protection, side wings and a 5-point safety harness so you can be certain your child will be safe in any collision.
- 360 degree rotation - easy to move the seat from rearward to forward facing and back without re-installing the seat. Plus you can turn the seat to make loading and unloading your child as comfortable and easy as possible.
- Adjustable rebound bar - helps prevent the child car seat from tilting in an impact, but can also be adjusted by an entire 8 degrees to ensure baby's comfort with added leg space.
- Superior Side Impact Protection - keeps your child away from the impact while absorbing energy from any side collisions
- Pivot Link ISOFIX System - ensures a secure fit in your car, directing force away from your child in the event of a collsion
- Extended rearward facing- offering the best protection in the event of a frontal collision
- Multi-recline positions - ensures your child is always comfortable adapting as they grow.
- Deep, protective side wings - helps to absorb the force from a side impact, reducing the risk of injuries
- V-shaped headrest - cushions and protects your childs head while ensuring comfort
- Soft neoprene performance chest pads -fit comfortably on your child's chest and helps reduce movement in the event of a collision
- 5-point harness - distributes the forces of the impact across 5 points in the case of a collision to minimise injury
- Height adjustable support leg - provides extra stability for the car seat and minimises the tilting and rotational movement
- Quick-remove cover - machine washable seat cover that can easily be taken off without removing the harness
- Under no circumstances should a rearward-facing car seat be used on a passenger seat where there is an active airbag.
- Correct fitting of all car seats and boosters is of paramount importance in making them the most effective in the event of an accident. Not all car seats fit all cars and it is important to check for fitting suitability on all cars you intend to fit the seat to, as well as re-checking if you change your car.
- Always read the instruction booklet which comes with your car seat to achieve a safe and correct fitting, retaining the guide for future reference. We recommend fitting your car seat in advance of first using it.
- We recommend that babies shouldn't be left in car seats (infant carriers) for prolonged periods.
- Please make sure that you check the car seat you choose is suitable for your car before ordering. This can be done in store with a Partner or on the car seat manufacturer's website.
- Some of our shops offer a car seat fit test, where a Nursery advisor will test the display model in your car to check that it will fit properly. Please contact your local shop to see if this service is available. Alternatively, please contact the car seat manufacturer who will be able to advise whether their model will be suitable for your car.
- We also offer in-store and virtual appointments so you can access our All Things Baby services at a time and place to suit you. Click here to book your appointment.
- Find your nearest department store.
Car seats adhere to strict safety regulations and conform to one of the following two types of seats:
- Height-based seats - These seats adhere to the safety regulation R129. They must be rear-facing until your child is over 15 months old. Your child can use a forward-facing child car seat when they’re over 15 months old. You must check the seat to make sure it’s suitable for the height of your child. i-Size is an enhancement of R129 that makes it easier to confirm your car seat's compatibility with any i-Size approved vehicle - reducing the risk of installing your car seat incorrectly. While all i-Size car seats meet the R129 testing standards, not every R129 car seat is an i-Size compatible seat.
- Weight-based seats - These seats adhere to the R44.04 car seat regulation. The seat your child can use (and the way they must be restrained in it) depends on their weight.
The below table is a rough guide as to how the car seats can relate to a child’s age based on the average child's weight or height depending on the regulation chosen.
Car Seat Age Guide:
|Group||Child's weight*||Approx. age of child||Child's height†|
|0+||Birth up to 13kg/29lb||Birth up to 12-15 months||40 - 85cm|
|0+ & 1||Birth up to 18kg/40lb||Birth to up to about 4 years||40 - 105cm|
|0+, 1, 2 & 3||Birth-36kg/79lb||Birth to 12 years||40 - 150cm|
|1||9-18kg/20-40lb||About 9 months to 4 years||85 - 105cm|
|1, 2 & 3||9-36kg/20-79lb||About 9 months to 12 years||85 - 150cm|
|2 & 3||15-36kg/33-79lb||About 4-12 years||105 - 150cm|
Note: This is a rough guide only - please always refer to the individual car seat’s guidance for more specific details. Some car seats will be approved in two or more groups or across various height bands. This just means that these seats have the ability to adapt as your child grows, meaning they can use them for longer.
- Baby & Toddler Safety Type
- Travel Safety
- Car Seat Direction
- Forward Facing, Rear Facing, Swivel
- Car Seat Type
- Toddler Car Seats
- Care instructions
- Covers: machine washable Seat: wipe clean
- Country of Origin
- H48 x W44 x D74cm
- Height Band
- Isofix compatible
- Manufacturer's Warranty
- 2 years
- R129 Regulation
- R129 compliant
- Reclining positions
- Suitable From
- 3 months
- Unpackaged Weight Car Seat Only