BT 4600 Big Button Digital Cordless Phone With Advanced Call Blocking & Answering Machine, Single DECT
From state-of-the-art nuisance call blocking tech to a large 200-number phone book, BT’s 4600 is the complete package for a busy home. As you keep out maddening spam calls with the brand’s award-winning Premium Call Blocking, you’ll keep track of real calls with the answering machine and complement your décor with the set’s slick look. With its mass of features, this top-notch telephone is a sure-fire way to keep in touch.
Flexible TrueCall Blocking Technology
You’ll never be disturbed by frustrating spam calls again with BT's multi-award winning TrueCall call blocking technology. Use the Premium Call Blocker button for one-touch blocking and benefit from the tech’s screening of incoming calls. Numbers on your contact list are put straight through, but ones that you’ve blocked will be rejected. For all other calls, the virtual assistant asks the caller for their name and then asks you if you want to accept. With a few quick clicks on the display, you can block withheld numbers, anonymous calls, international numbers and even calls from payphones. If there’s a particular company bothering you, you can block up to 1000 specific numbers too. Furthermore, if you’re pining for peace and quiet, flick on the Do Not Disturb mode so only numbers marked as ‘VIPs’ will be put through.
Never Miss A Call
Keep tabs on your important calls with the built-in answering machine. You can have up to 60 minutes of recorded messages, leaving loads of space for your friends and family to keep in touch when you’re out.
Personalise Your Phone
Store up to 200 names on the phone book and automatically share them between the 4600s around your home (extras sold separately). You can make the handset yours with the choice of 15 ringtones too. This way, your telephone will have that personal touch.
Use It Anywhere
The 4600’s long-range reception frees you to chat anywhere in your home. Talk outdoors with a 300m range or indoors with a 50m range, then enjoy the huge 13-hour talking battery life.
Easy-To-Use Big Buttons
This handset is dotted with big, bold buttons so they’re easy to see and use. This way, you’ll navigate the menus and answer calls with seamless simplicity.
Please note: You must subscribe to a Caller Display service from your network provider for the Nuisance Call Block and Caller Display features to work. Charges may apply.
- Answering machine
- Battery Life (Standby)
- 160 hours
- Battery Life (Talk-time)
- 13 hours
- Caller ID display Information See name and number of who's calling (there may be a charge for this service)
- Caller memory Information Stores popular numbers so you can retrieve them easily
- 200 name and number directory
- Call Timer
- Call Transfer
- Call Waiting
- Conference Function
- Date and Time Stamp
- Packaged: H18 x W19 x D8.8cm. Unpackaged: H18.3 x W11.4 x D17.2cm
- Backlit Mono Display
- Fitting type
- GAP compatible Information Use more than one phone from the same base station: e.g. have one phone in the hallway, another in the bedroom
- Hearing Aid Compatible
- Illuminated Controls
- Intercom Facility
- Last number redials Information Lists the previous numbers so you can redial them very quickly
- Maximum range Information How far away from its base the phone will pick up a signal (normally 300m outdoors)
- Message Recording Time Information How many minutes' worth of messages can be recorded
- 1 hour
- Nuisance Call Blocker Information A system that lets you block spam calls.
- Phone set
- Ringtones Information Choice of ringtones: polyphonic tones have a greater range of tone for better sound quality; with MP3 ringtones you can use music as a ringtone, such as a favourite song
- Speaker & Ringer Volume Control
- Speaker Phone
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops Sunday from 2pm
- Collect + from a local shop from Monday, postcode exclusions apply
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Next or named day delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy