WHICH SPEAKERS DO I NEED?
Portable Bluetooth speakers
If you need speakers for portability…
Our portable bluetooth speakers are not only wireless and lightweight, but powerful and well designed.
Look out for features such as:
- Voice recognition
- Built-in handles
- NFC (Near Field Communication)
- Pairing (where you can pair two of the same speaker brand together for a super stereo sound)
Plug them into the mains or charge them via a USB cable.
All of our portable bluetooth speakers come with a Wi-Fi feature, so you can use them on your home network too.
If you need speakers for your home…
Our multiroom speakers allow you to create a seamless audio experience throughout your home, using your Wi-Fi network.
A multiroom system can begin as small as you like, with one compact speaker for example. As time goes on, you may wish to extend the reach of your music to other areas of the house - simply pair up additional speakers of the same brand.
With a multiroom system you can enjoy:
- Your favourite streaming services such as Spotify and Google Cast
- Playing different songs from different speakers, so every room has its own sound
- Total unity with your music - play the same song across multiple speakers in your house
- The freedom to arrange and rearrange your music setup, optimising for the best quality sound
- Control of your music from your device or even your voice, anywhere in the house
- An easy set-up
Home cinema & multiroom listening
You can group selected sound bars and speakers to create your own 2.1, 5.1 or 7.1 cinematic sound system, and personalised listening experience throughout your home.
- Short-range wireless connection
- Allows digital audio to be played wirelessly between connected devices
- Send or stream data between connected devices instantly
- Provides the flexibility of being able to listen to the music whenever you want to
- Seamless and very high quality
- Apple’s Wi-Fi dependant platform enables users to stream digital audio or video content to other AirPlay supported devices
- For example, share digital files on your HDTV and your wireless speakers
- Get more digital radio stations in crisp digital quality
- Navigate through stations by name instead of frequency
- ‘Digital Living Network Alliance’ - is an industry-wide standard for sharing media over your Wi-Fi network
- Using your router you can link DLNA-compliant products across your network
- Speakers either have this function built-in, or don’t support it at all, so be clear on the product specifications before purchasing
Near-Field Communication (NFC)
- Allows portable devices to establish peer-to-peer radio communications
- Passes small amounts of data from one device to another by touching them or placing them a few centimetres apart
- NFC enabled speakers have a ‘touch-point’ whereby you simply ‘tap’ your enabled device to establish a connection
- Quicker than Bluetooth, NFC has the ability to sync multiple speakers to create a stereo sound
- Wireless speakers and docking stations can be enabled with FM radio so you have the ability to listen to live broadcasts
- Most devices with this functionality can broadcast on any FM frequency from 76.0 to 108.0 MHz
- Total speaker output is measured in watts (W)
- The capacity indicates the maximum sound signal that a speaker can accept
- The higher the wattage, the louder the speaker is
- Feeding a higher wattage than the speaker specifies can damage it by distorting the sound and overheat the speaker
- Speakers with a higher power capacity may require an amplifier to sound their best
- Opt for a speaker or a set of speakers which can handle the maximum output of your device (this information is displayed on the speaker product pages)
- Hands-free, voice-controlled devices - great for when you can’t get to your app or speaker
- Voice control for your favourite music services, such as Amazon Music, Prime Music, Spotify and TuneIn
WHAT ARE MY DELIVERY OPTIONS?
Free Standard Delivery
FREE Standard delivery on orders over £50.
£3.50 for orders under £50.
We also offer next and named day delivery for an additional fee.
Click & Collect
Click & collect is free for orders of £30 and over, or £2 if you spend less.