We offer a 5-year guarantee on all TVs, which may be up to 4 years over and above the guarantee offered by the manufacturer - so you can buy from us with confidence.
If you choose to purchase Added Care for your TV, you’ll also be covered against accidental damage.
Claiming on your guarantee
If your product develops a fault:
- Look for any obvious reasons for the breakdown and consult the troubleshooting guide in the manufacturer's handbook or on their website
If that doesn't resolve the issue, please contact our technical support team who will be happy to help:
- Call 0330 123 0106, 8am - 9pm weekdays, 8am - 8pm Saturdays and 10am - 6pm Sundays (call charges will depend on your telephone provider)
- Please have your model number and date of purchase to hand when you call. You'll find all of this information on your original receipt – this acts as your guarantee, so please make sure you keep it safe
- You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org
If we can't repair your item, we'll replace it with an item of equivalent specification. If no equivalent product is available we‘ll discuss an alternative settlement with you, and we'll always do our best to make sure that you're satisfied with the outcome.
Guarantee won’t cover:
- Accidental damage, for example if your TV has been dropped. You may find that this type of damage is covered by your household contents insurance policy, or you can buy Added Care for your TV, which does cover accidental damage
- Image ghosting or screen burn. These can appear on a screen that's left operating for a prolonged period with either a still image or a channel constantly displaying a logo
- Pixel spots. These are tiny dark or bright spots that may become visible on a screen
- Digital television picture affected by any of the following: a misaligned or unsuitable aerial, climatic conditions, geographic location, poor quality or low strength broadcast signal
- Consumables such as batteries, storage media, rear projection television bulbs, fuses, light bulbs, etc.
- If the product has been used commercially or for business purposes
- Data loss
- Cosmetic damage such as scratches, dents, corrosion or colour, where the function of the product is unaffected
- Any loss suffered as a result of not being able to use the product, or any loss over and above the purchase price of the original item
- Servicing, inspecting or cleaning of the product, and failure to follow the manufacturer's instructions and/or installation guidelines
- Deliberate damage or neglect of the insured product
- Services for goods bought and used outside of the UK, the Isle of Man and the Channel Islands