Product code: 46444804
When it comes to blusher, Charlotte was looking to re-create that shimmering, youthful flush of excitement you get when you're in love - the "love glow" and spent many years perfecting this ultra-flattering look and has now made it easy for anyone to achieve with CHEEK TO CHIC Swish & Pop Blusher.
A 2-step application ritual, each shade is a creamy, colour-rich texture containing finely crushed pearls to give your skin a limitless glow.
Enliven dull skin in just a Swish and a Pop!
- CHEEK TO CHIC is as easy to apply in the back of a taxi as it is in your bathroom mirror. A fail-proof 2-step Swish and Pop ritual:
- SWISH the brush around the outer shade and tap off the excess. Run the brush flat, up the cheek bone starting from the apple of the cheek, to structure the face.
- POP. Take the pointy end of the brush, dip it in the centre colour and tap off the excess. Apply to the apples of the cheeks to make them pop and glow. Blend seamlessly together.
THE LOOK - THE BLUSHER:
- The Vintage Vamp - Love Is The Drug
- The Golden Goddess, The Dolce Vita - Ecstasy
- The Sophisticate, The Bombshell, The Glamour Muse - Sex On Fire
- The Ingénue, The Uptown Girl - Love Glow
- The Rock Chick, The Rebel - First Love
- Beauty Collection
- The Wedding Look
- Charlotte Tilbury
- Makeup Finish
- Powder Type
- Size (g)
As a make-up artist working in the fashion and beauty industry for over 20 years and as a busy professional woman and mother determined to look my best, I use the incredible transformative power of make-up on a daily basis. From a young age, I noticed the effect a beautiful woman had entering a room and wanted to understand her secret weapon. Then, at 13 I discovered mascara and personally experienced the power of make-up. I have been hooked ever since.
Early in my career, I was determined and persistent and built my network of professional peers – photographers, models and stylists – many of whom I still work with today. The 1990s – the era of supermodels who epitomised glamorous beauty and really embraced hair and make-up artistry – were inspiring and formative for me.
I believe that every woman wants to feel beautiful, powerful and sexy and that make-up is a great way to achieve this.
I'm privileged to work with some of the most incredible people in the fashion and beauty industry. I've also worked as a creative consultant with many fantastic beauty brands and
More from Charlotte Tilbury
- Standard delivery within 5 working days (in time for Christmas)
- Next or named day delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
- International delivery
- Not available
- Find out how we may still help you
- Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops from 2pm tomorrow
- Collect+ from a local shop from Monday
- Returning an item
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis and Waitrose Shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy