Product code: 46443002
Cheat your way to intense, bedazzling eye colour in the stroke of a pencil!
Bring out your eyes' natural gemstone sparkle with COLOUR CHAMALEON eye shadow pencils, infused with synthetic sapphire.
Enhance your natural eye colour with clever lighting tricks Charlotte learned over 20 years in the industry: using the laws of contrasting colours and light flex technology you can literally transform and enhance your natural eye colour.
BLACK DIAMONDS is for blue eyes.
- Make sure your pencil is as sharp as possible! Run the eye shadow pencil along the lash line and blend upwards and outwards across the socket.
- For the day, choose from the natural shade selection, depending on your eye color.
- For the night, choose the sexy, smoky shades and don’t be afraid to run some of the color under the lower lash line for sultry bedroom eyes.
- To finish off the look apply your choice of Charlotte Tilbury eye liner FULL FAT LASHES mascara. Sweep, blend or smudge with your finger – apply it any way you want to. Work quickly as this brilliant formula will set after 30 seconds and stay in place until it’s time to take it off!
- Do not use inside the eyes. In case of contact with your eye, rinse thoroughly with water.
- Always make sure the cap is firmly shut to ensure your COLOUR CHAMALEON lasts as long as possible.
- BRONZED GARNET is for green eyes.
- CHAMPAGNE DIAMONDS is for blue eyes.
- AMETHYST APHRODISIAC is for green eyes.
- BLACK DIAMONDS is for blue eyes.
- AMBER HAZE is for brown eyes.
- GOLDEN QUARTZ is for hazel eyes.
- DARK PEARL is for brown eyes.
- SMOKY EMERALD is for hazel eyes.
THE LOOK - THE EYESHADOW PENCIL
- The Ingénue - Champagne Diamonds
- The Bombshell - Amber Haze
- Charlotte Tilbury
- Eyeshadow Type
- Makeup Finish
- Size (g)
As a make-up artist working in the fashion and beauty industry for over 20 years and as a busy professional woman and mother determined to look my best, I use the incredible transformative power of make-up on a daily basis. From a young age, I noticed the effect a beautiful woman had entering a room and wanted to understand her secret weapon. Then, at 13 I discovered mascara and personally experienced the power of make-up. I have been hooked ever since.
Early in my career, I was determined and persistent and built my network of professional peers – photographers, models and stylists – many of whom I still work with today. The 1990s – the era of supermodels who epitomised glamorous beauty and really embraced hair and make-up artistry – were inspiring and formative for me.
I believe that every woman wants to feel beautiful, powerful and sexy and that make-up is a great way to achieve this.
I'm privileged to work with some of the most incredible people in the fashion and beauty industry. I've also worked as a creative consultant with many fantastic beauty brands and
More from Charlotte Tilbury
- Standard delivery within 5 working days (in time for Christmas)
- Next or named day delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
- International delivery
- Not available
- Find out how we may still help you
- Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops from 2pm tomorrow
- Collect+ from a local shop from tomorrow
- Returning an item
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis and Waitrose Shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy